Happy Birthday Kraj (1 Viewer)

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:59
Happy Birthday, Bud!

If you ever read this, come back already :)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 09:59
I think there's something fishing going on with his posts. As I remember he had some farewell comments but I couldn't find them. And his last activity and last post time don't jive, but they are close so I'm guessing it had nothing to do with a forum hack, etc...???

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I think there's something fishing going on with his posts. As I remember he had some farewell comments but I couldn't find them. And his last activity and last post time don't jive, but they are close so I'm guessing it had nothing to do with a forum hack, etc...???

Should that be fishy? anyway I agree , I tried to find his last posts and couldn't, I remember them as a problem with the attitude of a guy you recently crossed swords with.
A pity he is not around he was very articulate and balanced in his arguments, hope he is well.

Brian

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
A pity he is not around he was very articulate and balanced in his arguments, hope he is well.

Brian

He is one of the best!
I can talk to him on myspace and pass along your well wishes.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Please do Tess, he and I had quite an argument early on but ended up apologising and got on very well after.

Brian

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Tess was kind enough to let me know about this thread.

I was somewhat surprised to even be remembered after this much time, but I'm absolutely touched to be remembered so fondly by so many. Thank you all very much.

I'll try to drop in for a hello more often, but after a brief look around it seems that things are pretty much the same here as when I left and unfortunately I have yet to learn how to avoid getting drawn into upsetting discussions without avoiding them completely. Heck, I moderate the debate section of another forum and I rarely participate in the discussions there.

I'm glad to see folks are doing well, and most haven't even changed their avatars. ;) Best wishes to you all.

Kraj

KenHigg

Local time
I'll be darn... Good to hear from you - Hope things are going well for you!!

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:59
Tess was kind enough to let me know about this thread.

I was somewhat surprised to even be remembered after this much time, but I'm absolutely touched to be remembered so fondly by so many. Thank you all very much.

I'll try to drop in for a hello more often, but after a brief look around it seems that things are pretty much the same here as when I left and unfortunately I have yet to learn how to avoid getting drawn into upsetting discussions without avoiding them completely. Heck, I moderate the debate section of another forum and I rarely participate in the discussions there.

I'm glad to see folks are doing well, and most haven't even changed their avatars. ;) Best wishes to you all.

Kraj

Hey Kraj,

Don't know if you remember me or not, but it's sure nice to see you respond here. You told me once that I could borrow your brain for a little while and I'm still waiting to collect on that deal.:p Really good to hear from you and I hope you had a really good Birthday.

Shane

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
but after a brief look around it seems that things are pretty much the same here as when I left and unfortunately I have yet to learn how to avoid getting drawn into upsetting discussions without avoiding them completely.

Nothing much has changed - there's more Americans here now, and, as in Iraq and Afghanistan and worldwide, they think they own the place.

I can't remember why you left now.

Col

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Look in the mirror - ?
I know it's been a tough few hours for you but since when did the person you accused of lurking here with the light turned off become Col?
Try and get a grip now Ken:p

KenHigg

Local time
I know it's been a tough few hours for you but since when did the person you accused of lurking here with the light turned off become Col?
Try and get a grip now Ken:p

I'm good - The silver lining is that it's NOT Hil for the next 4 years :p

KenHigg

Local time
'Ob'. Is that going to be his nickname? - :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom