Local time
Today, 10:39
'Ob'. Is that going to be his nickname? - :p
Yep, I've taken up the Yankie habbit of abr., sh8t I must seek help!:mad:

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Today, 02:39
Should that be fishy? anyway I agree , I tried to find his last posts and couldn't, I remember them as a problem with the attitude of a guy you recently crossed swords with.
A pity he is not around he was very articulate and balanced in his arguments, hope he is well.

Brian

I'm still around Brain. Just cos the green lights not on as Ken says (and vice versa as Ken happily ignores doesn't mean I am not around).

I do assume you meant me!

Or are you talking of Kraj who wants to force people to choose gay couples to adopt children. That was his ending argument as I remember. It would seem more reasonable to let people choose a man and a woman to me, if thats what they consider best. or two women or two men?

But not wishing to claim all the blame. That was just the straw that broke the camels back!

Its like talking a foriegn language at times. I know how little use you find in people who don't make the effort to use a langauge other that their own.

Bloody immigrants hey - good job the holiday home in Spains full of monoglots Brits!?

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Originally Posted by Brianwarnock

A pity he is not around he was very articulate and balanced in his arguments, hope he is well.

I do assume you meant me!

Some people do have a wonderful sense of humour.

Brian

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time

He wasn't American though was he? - Wasn't he Eastern Block? Very unusual to find an articulate American.

Col

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 05:39
I'm still around Brain. Just cos the green lights not on as Ken says (and vice versa as Ken happily ignores doesn't mean I am not around)

So you still haven't figured out how to turn it on huh? :p

KenHigg

Local time
He wasn't American though was he? - Wasn't he Eastern Block? Very unusual to find an articulate American.

Col

It would help if you stopped looking for one on the dukes of hazard - :p

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
It would help if you stopped looking for one on the dukes of hazard - :p

That should be a capital D and a capital H and I believe there were two Z's in Hazzard.

Col

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Very unusual to find an articulate American.

Col

PFFFFFFT!
lol

I would say that was a tongue in cheek response, but to actually make the appropriate sound.... the tongue is protruding from the lips.

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
So you still haven't figured out how to turn it on huh? :p

I have thanks :) i have no idea why I am thanking you?

Have you discovered a life worthy of turning your light off yet? Or are you pretending to lurk whilst doing something more interesting?

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time

Some people do have a wonderful sense of humour.

Brian

Yep - I think from the context that I was joking and you have to be. Maybe not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom