Hello from crazy Florida ......... (1 Viewer)

FlaFlyer

Local time
Today, 00:12
Hello my name is Mark

I am a small business owner in home decor design, build, import, and wholesale. We created homegrown Access business resources applications that have been running our business since the 90s (or longer, I honestly forgot). Recently my IT Access consultant, Tom passed. He helped us develop and maintain the apps for the past 25 years. He was a good friend and is missed. His legacy is that the apps he was instrumental in building are still running almost a year since he passed. Sadly some of his work was left unfinished and at some point, we will need to find a consultant to look at completing them.

This is the first forum outside of those for Fishing I have ever joined. Thanks for having me.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:12
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 21:12
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:12
Hello, Mark, and welcome to the forums.

In general, we prefer that you not transact private business in the public part of the forums. HOWEVER, if someone here wants to be your consultant and you conduct your initial detailed contact through private messages (such as exchanging e-mails), nobody will care.

P.S. Sorry about your co-worker and friend Tom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom