Kids, pets, yourself etc Pictures (1 Viewer)

Ally

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:15
Rich said:
They're over 16, aren't they? :eek: ;) :D
Hmmmmm! I'm saying no more! :D

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 00:15
May I ask a question regarding the kids?

Ally

Registered User.
Local time
KenHigg said:
May I ask a question regarding the kids?
Shoot! If I don't want to answer I'll say!

KenHigg

Local time
Do they hate us Americans? If you was to ask them tonight how they feel about us, what do you think their response would be?

Ally

Registered User.
Local time
KenHigg said:
Do they hate us Americans? If you was to ask them tonight how they feel about us, what do you think their response would be?

Hmm - strange question. Wasn't quite what I was expecting.

To be honest I really don't know! I really don't think there'd be much of an opinion, from my children anyway. Indy's only 10 and don't think she'd even know what to say. Jethro maybe, as he's at high school may know more - we pick them up tomorrow for the weekend. I can try and ask them, but I don't expect much of a response.

R

Rich

Ally said:

To be honest I really don't know! I really don't think there'd be much of an opinion, from my children anyway. Indy's only 10 and don't think she'd even know what to say. Jethro maybe, as he's at high school may know more - we pick them up tomorrow for the weekend. I can try and ask them, but I don't expect much of a response.

Well if you point out to them that MacDonalds is American they'll reply that they love America :eek: :D

KenHigg

Local time
Rich said:
Well if you point out to them that MacDonalds is American they'll reply that they love America :eek: :D

Then perhaps you and Col should dine there more often :D

KenHigg

Local time
Ally said:

I was just curious if the hate America message R&C bring to the forum is prevalent among the younger generation. And yes please let me know what their responses are... Hum... I think I'll ask my nephew how he feels about GB. Maybe even Iraq. Or better still, GWB...:rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
KenHigg said:
No thanks - it takes too long to get served.

Our local McDonalds has 9 serving points but only 3 open even at peak times (when the kids come out of school) the queue goes out the door. I waited 15 minutes to get served once. I wrote and complained, just a standard "excuse" letter was sent back. People walk out in disgust at the length of time they wait, I would say the average wait time is 5 - 10 minutes.

Fast food? yeah right:rolleyes:

The whole place is run by teenagers, I don't think there's anyone there over 16. . . . . . god knows what they do on the burgers before you get them. . . . .

Col

EmmaJane

Registered User.
Local time
Ally

Well done with the not smoking!!! So are you going to treat yourself with all the money you saved??

You have a lovely family.... some great pictures..... you are clearly very proud of them and rightly so!

Ally

Registered User.
Local time
KenHigg said:
Ugh - no ta! Ditto Col's responses. The most I get from there is a drink and that's twisting my arm and is only if I'm in a group who're goin there. One of our local outlets actually had semen found in the mayonnaise! Uuuuuggghghghgh! Our kids for some reason quite like McD's despite Jethro being veggie! But can't remember the last time we took them there.

EmmaJane said:
Well done with the not smoking!!! So are you going to treat yourself with all the money you saved??
Unfortunately there was enough debt already there to pay off so we weren't able to save specifically by putting away the money we weren't spending. I did try!

EmmaJane said:
You have a lovely family.... some great pictures..... you are clearly very proud of them and rightly so!
Thank you! Yes I am!

KenHigg

Local time
Ally said:
Ugh - no ta! Ditto Col's responses. The most I get from there is a drink and that's twisting my arm and is only if I'm in a group who're goin there. One of our local outlets actually had semen found in the mayonnaise! Uuuuuggghghghgh! Our kids for some reason quite like McD's despite Jethro being veggie! But can't remember the last time we took them there.

Unfortunately there was enough debt already there to pay off so we weren't able to save specifically by putting away the money we weren't spending. I did try!

Thank you! Yes I am!

It is so reassuring to read post from a pleasant British person like yourself... After the beating we take from R&C, it's comforting to think that they are the exception to the notion we have that British people are in general, kind hearted and proper.

>Note to self: Stay away from MD's<

lmnop7854

Quittin' Time
Local time
Ok, this thread needs a cheap, gratuitous photo op, and who better to serve that purpose but my little munchkin? She's 6 months old tomorrow (or thereabouts - she was born on Aug 30, and there is no 30th this month), and now we have a digital camera, and I just can't take enough pictures of her!!

So you guys are just going to have to deal with it!!

Lisa

Attachments

• Haley with Hat.JPG
    Haley with Hat.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 161

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Oh my God is that picture adorable!

R

Rich

lmnop7854 said:
Ok, this thread needs a cheap, gratuitous photo op, and who better to serve that purpose but my little munchkin? She's 6 months old tomorrow (or thereabouts - she was born on Aug 30, and there is no 30th this month), and now we have a digital camera, and I just can't take enough pictures of her!!

So you guys are just going to have to deal with it!!

Lisa

Why aren't you in the picture with her ? :confused:

KenHigg

Local time
Kraj said:
Oh my God is that picture adorable!

I see dirty diapers, boyfriends that aren't good enough and college tuition...:eek:

lmnop7854

Quittin' Time
Local time
Rich said:
Why aren't you in the picture with her ? :confused:

Well, I am, Rich, see my fingers on the visor of the hat? That's me.

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom