Kids, pets, yourself etc Pictures (1 Viewer)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 01:49
Rich said:
I don't watch them, unless I'm suffering from insomnia :cool: :p

Or carpal tunnel syndrome :eek: :p :p :p

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 07:49
Friday said:
I believe Ken is referring to an injury that affects folks who type a lot...:cool:

.... see nothing , hear nothing and believe nothing :p

Ally

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:49
Wow - so many new people - been away far too long!

And Rich hasn't even posted a pic of his motorbike ... or Chris Christopherson (if that's how it's spelt!!)

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Ally said:
Wow - so many new people - been away far too long!

And Rich hasn't even posted a pic of his motorbike ... or Chris Christopherson (if that's how it's spelt!!)

Who are you again......;)

Hay

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 00:49
Hayley Baxter said:
Who are you again......;)

Hay

I was wondering that myself. :p

After being absent for a while, all of a sudden we have Ally, dan-cat, and EmmaJane lurking about in the 'cooler again. :D

Ally

Registered User.
Local time
EmmaJane as well - Cool!

Who am I - well that's a very good question at the moment!!!

EmmaJane

Registered User.
Local time
Ally said:
Who am I - well that's a very good question at the moment!!!
Don't say that....... I was hoping once you had clarify who you were you could help me figure out who I am :eek:

Ally

Registered User.
Local time
EmmaJane said:
Don't say that....... I was hoping once you had clarify who you were you could help me figure out who I am :eek:
Ah - well looks like we're in the same boat!

(You still not smoking???)

EmmaJane

Registered User.
Local time
Ally said:
Ah - well looks like we're in the same boat!

(You still not smoking???)

I did start again but it has been about six months!!! :D

How about you??

Ally

Registered User.
Local time
EmmaJane said:
I did start again but it has been about six months!!! :D

How about you??

Cool - that's great.

So far it's 1 year and nearly 2 months! Been very tempted sometimes and keep dreaming about smoking and wake up thinking oh no, then realize it's okay, I haven't!!!

There's a great download at http://www.xarka.com/freeware/ which is a quitkeeper and tells you how much you've saved, how many you've not smoked etc etc. So far I've saved £1598.34!! Times that by two for Tim and I that's over £3k!!! It's a real help when you're tempted!

Probably get told off for hijacking this thread now - so if you go to http://family.monomontage.com/ it's got all our family pix on! There's lots there of Tim, me and my wonderful step-children, Jethro and India. The ones of the baby is my gorgeous niece Ellie (Eleanor Rose) who is 1 in a few days time. I was at her birth and she's very special.

R

Rich

Ally said:
There's lots there of Tim, me and my wonderful step-children, Jethro and India. The ones of the baby is my gorgeous niece Ellie (Eleanor Rose) who is 1 in a few days time. I was at her birth and she's very special.

Well who are those gorgeous babes standing with the baby ? :eek: :cool:

Like the montages, have you tried the cut and paste method in photoshop yet?

Ally

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
Well who are those gorgeous babes standing with the baby ? :eek: :cool:

Like the montages, have you tried the cut and paste method in photoshop yet?
Well they're my two lovely sisters! (Way too young for you Rich!!) :D

Tim does the montages so not sure how he does it! He's the photoshop expert (ACE) - software trainer in graphics etc. My knowledge of photoshop is very basic - just what he can teach me when we get a chance to sit down and go through it, which isn't very often. He set up monomontage.com to try and get another business going, but so far it hasn't taken off. But he's now written some piece of code to do a lot of the work for him, so is going to bring down the prices as originally they were going to take about half a day each, but now will be much quicker.

He's got a lot of his art on a site http://www.timwilson.co.uk/ and is hoping to approach a publisher in the not too distant future, so he can slow down on the training and concentrate on his art. I think it's fab and love the stuff he does and know that if he could do more and more art, he'd gladly give up the training!

We've also just launched our own website for wedding & portrait photography so hoping that will take off and I give up this job, or at least go part-time!

Last edited:

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 01:49
Ally said:
Cool - that's great.

So far it's 1 year and nearly 2 months! Been very tempted sometimes and keep dreaming about smoking and wake up thinking oh no, then realize it's okay, I haven't!!!

There's a great download at http://www.xarka.com/freeware/ which is a quitkeeper and tells you how much you've saved, how many you've not smoked etc etc. So far I've saved £1598.34!! Times that by two for Tim and I that's over £3k!!! It's a real help when you're tempted!

Probably get told off for hijacking this thread now - so if you go to http://family.monomontage.com/ it's got all our family pix on! There's lots there of Tim, me and my wonderful step-children, Jethro and India. The ones of the baby is my gorgeous niece Ellie (Eleanor Rose) who is 1 in a few days time. I was at her birth and she's very special.

Nice family - :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom