MS-Chart and setting maximum and minumum y axis values (1 Viewer)

DMC

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:07
I've got a chart embedded in a report and I need to automatically set the maximum value on the y axis dependant on course type for which the chart is showing data. Does any one know the property I've got to change in the chart. I've looked through help and my books but I can't find any references. The rest of the code is not a problem. Many thanks

joeyreyma

MSCEmbalmer
Local time
I use to make graphs in reports and forms that dynamically updates everytime a user inputs a data so i guess this is what you're looking for.

here's an example of the property:

'for maximum
Me!Graph.Axes(xlvalue).MaximumScale = (yourNumber)
'for minimum
Me!Graph.Axes(xlvalue).MinimumScale = (yourNumber)

you can find the reference using your OBJECT BROWSER. look for GRAPH in the available topics and go to AXES/AXIS. you can set almost everything in graphs. hope i helped u.

DMC

Registered User.
Local time
Joey,

Your a gent and a scholar, exactly what I was after, many thanks.

Dave

Brian Butters

Local time
Can't find GRAPH in Object browser

See the quote below

I'm using Access 97 and also have Access 2000 installed - separate directories and everything works fine except I can't see anything about GRAPH in the Object browser. I've reinstaaled Access 97 and checked that the help files and additional help is installed. What am I missing?

I'm trying to get to the point where I can set min and max values on a chart.

joeyreyma said:
I use to make graphs in reports and forms that dynamically updates everytime a user inputs a data so i guess this is what you're looking for.

here's an example of the property:

'for maximum
'for minimum

you can find the reference using your OBJECT BROWSER. look for GRAPH in the available topics and go to AXES/AXIS. you can set almost everything in graphs. hope i helped u.

John Jnr

Registered User.
Local time
This is exactly what but where is it in VBA?

I searched the forum to find what I want and found it! However if you read the thread the code was supplied, but it is not listed. Can anyone help clear this up?

Thanks

J:D

rhesus

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:07
joeyreyma said:
'for maximum
'for minimum

Hate to bring back a dead topic, but I am having a problem with this subject: what values can you use for the xlvalue? I know you use 2 to change your y-axis, but I don't know how to change the x-axis (tried 3, 2, 1, 0, -1, -2, etc), which is the axis I need to adjust...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom