Newbee , Hi guys I need some help!!! (1 Viewer)

M

Mikeymike

Guys please help me out. I need to answer 24 True or Flase questions and I dont have an answer key to know if my answers are right.

WayneRyan

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 18:19
Mikey,

Just do what I always do.

1) Start with question #1
2) Alternate True/False answers (start with either)
3) Go back to the start and reverse every third answer

Guaranteed to get at least 75% right.

Wayne

M

Mikeymike

Good I idea but I really need a 100% right.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:19
Mikeymike said:
I dont have an answer key to know if my answers are right.
I'm guessing there's a textbook involved? I'd call that an answer key.

M

Mikeymike

Guys common help me out and test your knowledge at the same time!!!!please im beggin

dcx693

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:19
Wow. Wayne's method really works! Try it out!

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Mikeymike said:
Guys common help me out and test your knowledge at the same time!!!!please im beggin
Since it's your test why don't you give your 24 answers and somebody will tell you how many you have correct?

RoyVidar

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:19
Or give us your teacher/professors e-mail address, so we can verify this enquirey is allowed.

ghudson

Registered User.
Local time
I would give you an A for effort since you took the time to scan the questions out of your text book.

But I would have to give you a F for thinking anybody on this site is dumb enough to give you the answers.

Deposit $50 into my PayPal account and I will answer your quiz. Be forewarned that many of those questions are not black and white since there are many ways to do something in Access plus some depend on which version of Access you are using.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Another solution would be to actually work through each question and determine the answer and, as you do it, learn why somethng is either True or False. ;)

dcx693

Registered User.
Local time
SJ McAbney said:
Another solution would be to actually work through each question and determine the answer and, as you do it, learn why somethng is either True or False. ;)
Oh where's the fun in that?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:19
MikeyMike, if I were the professor in your school and found out you used this tactic, I would guarantee you a failing grade. Before you ask, at one time I did teach, and at a college level. My wife STILL teaches. To ask for this kind of help betrays your ignorance of the whole purpose of learning.

And yes, it was meant to be brutal because you obviously didn't think very hard about what you were doing.

Let me ask you this question in return. Suppose that an aspiring young physician made it through basic anatomy this way. Ten years later, that same, but now slightly older physician tells you, "I think we're going to have to operate on that growth." How would you feel?

When I went into private industry, I became the departmental interviewer for prospective new hires. Trust me on this - I could tell every applicant who got his/her certificate this way. And I can also tell you how many fakers I hired... but given the tone of my response so far, you could make that guess yourself. Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom