Object or class does not support the set of events (1 Viewer)

Atomic_Sheep

Local time
Today, 19:30
I got this error on a machine with just one version of access installed!

CathyG

Local time
Today, 02:30
Hi All
I'm having a similar problem when switching between versions - I normally use 2010 but am developing a 2003 database for someone. I created it in 2010 but saved it as .mdb so they could use it but recently re-installed 2003 so I could check it worked okay. It was fine until I added a new field in one of the tables and on the relevant form - I then get this "object or class..." error message. I'm guessing the references might be the problem so I'll look into those.

Cathy

AndrewS

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:30
This is a very old thread, but this just happened to me.

I had been updating some records, closed Access, then a minute or two later reopened it, opened a data entry form, and all form events brought up a message like

the expression you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: object or class does not support the set of events

Taking one of the suggestions above, under References, I unchecked Microsoft Ovvice 16.0 Object Library, clicked ok to close the Reference dialog, saved the project.
Then reopened References, and checked it again, closed references & saved the project and Access now seems happy happy.

Odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom