"Record is Deleted" + "index or primary key cannot contain a Null value" (1 Viewer)

jorel

Local time
Today, 02:58
"Record is Deleted" + "index or primary key cannot contain a Null value"

hello!

I've designed a DB in access which has a BackEnd and 2 FrontEnds (one person insert all the records and the others just keep inserting infos till the process is finished.

The DB has 12 tables and we used it for about 6 months without having any trouble but recently (2 weeks ago) i've add 3 new tables and then related them to one table that already exist.

The DB was running smoothly for a week after the changes but last monday (09/15) the "Record is deleted" appeared. I've compacted and repaired an the following errors descriptions appeared:

ErrorCode: -1017
ErrorDescription: Record is deleted.
ErrorTable: tblFatura

ErrorCode: -1053
ErrorDescription: Index or primary key cannot contain a Null value.

ErrorCode: -1630
ErrorDescription: You cannot add or change a record because a related record is required in table 'TblExpense'.

I've restored the file via IT using the Backup2 days before the error occurred but after 30 minutes the same error appeared!

I dont know if it is related to the new tables that i have add or no?

Can anyone help me?

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 11:58
Re: "Record is Deleted" + "index or primary key cannot contain a Null value"

When do the error appear - when you add or edit a record?
If nothing helps the create a new database and import all from the problem database and maybe also create a new for the backend database.

jorel

Local time
Today, 02:58

I've used the backed up file to try and the error appeared when i add and when i edit.

I've already import to a new DB an the error continues. :(

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 11:58

You have some relations and referential intyegrity set, but your data is not input according to that.

So for example if you have a Customer and CustomerOrders, attempting to insert a CustomerOrder for a customer that is not yet defined would give similar messages. The "delete"-one is less obvious - depends on what you do in your code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom