Strange behaviour (1 Viewer)

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:35
Am I correct in understanding that the problem lay in the implementation of my code rather than the code it self :confused:

shutzy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:35
please look at the upload. i think i am using it in the context it was intended for. i followed the instructions with the search text box's and the query and finished with the listbox that is clickable. to be totally honest i wouldnt know how else to use it. i am new to this and wouldnt dream of trying to change anything, yet.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 16:35
Am I correct in understanding that the problem lay in the implementation of my code rather than the code it self :confused:
I don't use Access 2010 so Mr. B kindly opened the db and made the changes. He will be the best person to advise on this. I doubt it's your code though.

justiwhi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:35
John,
Thank you for the code, I am using it and it is fantastic.

Do you know of a way to add a date range to the form/code you posted, and limit what is searched to within these dates? My thought is to have, in addition to the search box, start and end date boxes that a user can use to limit the results based on a date field in all records.

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Nevermind, I found a working solution.

Last edited:

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:35
You need to add a date picker, and force the code to run once that field has been populated.

SyracuseWolvrine

Local time
Today, 11:35
Thank you to John for the original code, and also to Mr. B for fixing the "lowercase i" issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom