The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tim'sfriendMartin

Re: A message from TimsfriendMartin'sfriendBarry

Flattery will get you so far but you might learn to recognise Irony when you see it:D

Hello Rabbie,

The irony of your above statement has not gone unnoticed by me.

Your willingness to lend your keen insights to us newer posters is a great asset for both us, the new posters, and for the forum as a whole! By following your example and paying close attention to your wise comments, my chances of excelling in the realm of the talk forum will be greatly increased, perhaps in an exponential sort of manner.

Many thanks to you, Rabbie, for taking the precious time out of your day to see to it that I, a relatively new poster to the forum, may gain the sort of insights that are in all likelihood, only acquired through years of posting experience. My debt to you is eternal and I will untiringly work to see that it is properly repaid, in full + interest.

May all of your waking moments be met with life's richest blessings, both for now and always!

Your fondest admirer,

Martin :)

T

Tim'sfriendMartin

Am very sure

Hi Alc,

Thank you for lending your credibility to our efforts to get out the groundbreaking and life changing ideas of Tim Brewer!

Your use of an image that shows a yawning person with a line through it really drives the point home that not only do you approve of this thread, it also suggests that you may be teeter tottering on the edge of signing up down at Tim Brewer Corp with me and BarryMK. If this happens to be the case, rest assured, you will be welcomed aboard with a hardy Hooray!

This thread is:

I suppose looking at the logical progressions of this thread as being "machine like" and potentially running like a fine Swiss watch are quite nice, but in all honesty, I don't even think Tim Brewer would claim such as thing......yet.

:)

Tim and his 'friend' are a pair of:

To the best of my knowledge, Tim Brewer and I have not posted any pictures of ourselves, therefore I have a hard time understanding what it is that would make you leap to the assumption that we are snazzy dressers. I will just have to assume that you believe that people from America are somehow blessed with a sense of good fashion!

Thank you for your kind words.

All the best to you and until next time....

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:17

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time

Hello BarryMK,

It is with the utmost sincerity that I wish to thank you for your kind generous praise upon my character. I can really tell that you are on board with everything and I want you to know how swell I think that is and that I will be looking forward to collaborating with you in the future on both this project as well as any others whenever the need presents itself to us.

The fact that you have such a high degree of reputation on the forum as well as your connections within the music scene will do much to advance our efforts with regard to securing a position of dominance in the world for the teachings of Tim Brewer. I had hoped to entice DevastatioN with the lure of fame and fortune, but your selfless adherence to our cause clearly demonstrates that the wise man will act because he know that his actions are in keeping with a high moral character, rather than acting for the benefit the fleeting pleasures of women and money.

A man of your standing is worth 100 men that are motivated to act out of a desire to seek their own selfish pleasures and I am genuinely honored to call you my brother in arms, proudly serving our wise and benevolent leader, Tim Brewer!

All the Best to you, BarryMK, my dear and loyal friend!

Sincere praise and recognition at last! I knew my commanding and influential presence on this forum would one day be recognised for its true worth. Ah the sunlit, sunnny uplands of celebrity, the rewarding feeling of being one of the select few who tread the true shining paths of righteousness. How I pity all you doubters! But there is still hope for you all - Follow Tim, Martin and me as we lead you from darkness into the light.

Send £50 or $75 to the following address and all will be revealed.

Tim Martin Brewer
Michael Jackson Home for the Bewildered
Neverland Road
Dayton
Ohio
USA

Tim please remit my commission in Euros, the pound's crap at the moment.

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Today, 05:17

Looking at the world in a different way, and learning from it every day, is not crazy.

One man sun, is another man's Orb.

There are some things in this world, that we can only speculate about, and then there are others, we should know.

Do we learn from our mistakes?

Right direction, wrong direction, with every direction of time!

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined,
and that we can do nothing to change it,
look before they cross the road."
- Stephen Hawking

Shuttle damage "Looks like nothing"

NASA says!

"Expect the worst, and the worst will not come"
Tim Brewer

Last edited:

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Hello BarryMK,

It is with the utmost sincerity that I wish to thank you for your kind generous praise upon my character. I can really tell that you are on board with everything and I want you to know how swell I think that is and that I will be looking forward to collaborating with you in the future on both this project as well as any others whenever the need presents itself to us.

The fact that you have such a high degree of reputation on the forum as well as your connections within the music scene will do much to advance our efforts with regard to securing a position of dominance in the world for the teachings of Tim Brewer. I had hoped to entice DevastatioN with the lure of fame and fortune, but your selfless adherence to our cause clearly demonstrates that the wise man will act because he know that his actions are in keeping with a high moral character, rather than acting for the benefit the fleeting pleasures of women and money.

A man of your standing is worth 100 men that are motivated to act out of a desire to seek their own selfish pleasures and I am genuinely honored to call you my brother in arms, proudly serving our wise and benevolent leader, Tim Brewer!

All the Best to you, BarryMK, my dear and loyal friend!

Sincere praise and recognition at last! I knew my commanding and influential presence on this forum would one day be recognised for its true worth. Ah the sunlit, sunnny uplands of celebrity, the rewarding feeling of being one of the select few who tread the true shining paths of righteousness. How I pity all you doubters! But there is still hope for you all - Follow Tim, Martin and me as we lead you from darkness into the light.

Tim Martin Brewer
Neverland Road
Dayton
Ohio
USA

DanWall

Registered User.
Local time
Tip of the day:

If you measure from the "underside", you get an extra inch.

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time

Hello Rabbie,

The irony of your above statement has not gone unnoticed by me.

Your willingness to lend your keen insights to us newer posters is a great asset for both us, the new posters, and for the forum as a whole! By following your example and paying close attention to your wise comments, my chances of excelling in the realm of the talk forum will be greatly increased, perhaps in an exponential sort of manner.
That's me All heart:D
Many thanks to you, Rabbie, for taking the precious time out of your day to see to it that I, a relatively new poster to the forum, may gain the sort of insights that are in all likelihood, only acquired through years of posting experience. My debt to you is eternal and I will untiringly work to see that it is properly repaid, in full + interest.
I shan't hold my breath
May all of your waking moments be met with life's richest blessings, both for now and always!

Your fondest admirer,

Martin :)
And may you be granted the wisdom to choose the right course:)

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
What if they're knobbly and covered in green fur?

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
Or what if they're powered not by internal electricity, but external clockwork?

T

Tim'sfriendMartin

Tim Martin Brewer
Neverland Road
Dayton
Ohio
USA

Hello BarryMK,

I can not emphasize enough the joyous feelings I feel when I think about how much I enjoy having you on our team! Tim, you, me....us three....standing boldly together, standing with a single focus, a focus on world domination......world domination through the dissemination of the eternal truth that is the mind of Tim Brewer.......

Your idea for funneling large sums of money into the organization is undoubtedly motivated by your true devotion to our cause, however, I think you will find that money is of little consequence when one considers the true power that is to be gained when one is able to control the focus of man's consciousness......This is the true goal of Tim Brewer...

For instance:

Looking at the world in a different way, and learning from it every day, is not crazy.

One man sun, is another man's Orb.

There are some things in this world, that we can only speculate about, and then there are others, we should know.

Tim Brewer has shown us a slice of evidence that dates back to before the time of the written word among the Aboriginal peoples. Aboriginals are not influenced by any sort of external forces upon their worldview and hold the belief that GOD is all around us.

The conscious decision to place a half of a glowing sphere next to the person clearly represents the connection between the glowing "orb" and the man, the concentric sphere to the man's left side is another representation of this "orb" and the concentric nature of the circles is clearly demonstrating the "orb's" ability to control its parameters.

Did anyone notice that DDV tagged the petroglyph? This is not cool! Thank goodness DDV didn't feel the need to actually carve over the petroglyph so at least we can give him the benefit of the doubt and just say he wanted to be closer to the human roots of which we are all a part.

OK, back to the theory of Tim Brewer...

and...

and this one too.....

#1 shows the "eye" glowing and attached to the mind of the man.

#2 is a representation of the man (standing on the ground) and the man (lifted off the ground) going to the realm of the energy sphere.

#3 shows a man touching a mushroom and touching a sphere. This is a clear demonstration that the mushroom and the sphere are connected via the man.

Now lets jump across the globe and look at some Mayan relics.....

and here...

and this one for good measure too from the Aztec culture....

Anyways, without going too much into the specifics of the ethnopharmaceutical relevance of mushrooms to the formation of early man's worldview and Man/GOD relationships, lets just say that an early man is no different than today's modern man.......if orbs existed for early man, then they still exist today for modern man.

This is the enigma of the energy realm.

T

Tim'sfriendMartin

Or what if they're powered not by internal electricity, but external clockwork?

Hello Mike Gurman,

Your statement regarding the mechanism of action of the energy realm is quite profound and I wish to congratulate you on your keen insights into this interesting and important topic.

Three cheers for you kind sir!

Hooray!
Hooray!!
Hooray for Mike Gurman!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom