The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Today, 05:55

I'm use to it, happens all the time!

If you wish upon an Orb, you will never be bored. Making all your dreams come true!

T

Tim'sfriendMartin

Re: A message from TimsfriendMartin'sfriendBarry

No thanks, kindly accept my resignation from the "organisation" I'll stay with the money and I'll just put on a record of "If I Ruled The World".....I prefer to focus my own consciousness.

Hello BarryMK,

I can not express adequately the depths that are my feelings of despair and loss at the news that you wish to publicly disassociate yourself from Tim Brewer and myself. Hopefully my talking to GOD thing didn't scare you away.......anyways, I am happy that you still consider yourself my friend and I will take that as a real compliment!

As to your reasons for wanting to leave the organization, I would like to point out that when you state that your goal is to focus your own attention, you are in fact doing exactly what Tim Brewer wants you to do, ie, focus your own attention. Tim Brewer would never seek to control another person's thoughts because that is too much work. Changing the world so that people question their worldviews, now that is an admirable goal, and that is the stated goal of Tim Brewer, a goal which I support whole heartedly!

By choosing to promote the concept of "mind control" freelance style, it is sort of like being like a Tim Brewer "sleeper cell" and I think this is a good thing! I do wish that you would carry the flag of Tim Brewer but I don't see anything wrong with the BarryMK flag either.

All the best to you BarryMK and I will look forward to the day that we might combine forces so that we may accomplish more than any of us could accomplish as individuals!

Your friend,

Martin :)

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time

Regardless where you are at, or what you are into.

Afterlife people are watching, and they are learning.

They have emotions, just like we do, except they do not get the right, to make their one phone call.

Energy Orb communication!

They do see us getting closer,

just not close enough, at this time!

Last edited:

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
All these rides are closed,

until they are completely under the water.

You are free to stop thinking about my option, anytime you like.

Just stay dry of it, and move a different direction, and do not worry, if you effect others, who might of been counting on you to help out as well.

Now this is just me, and I am not saying that you have to think like I do, but if there is this white cloud dream heaven, regardless how you see it playing out.

I imagine them asking me, what I did personally, to help with this communication option.

The "Yes man" was right, when he saw bad things happening to him, when he was being negative.

When you are negative in nature, you are creating a cancer, that will eat away like magnets, and metal shavings.

Friction of energy, is natural to nature, based on the laws of our DNA.

We are suppose to get better!

My topic is now in the bath stage, because we need to clean up our thoughts, and consider other options, just like their are different towels, or anything else.

I offer all of you a road trip.

a chance to make History, and we can do it all for free!

Would you just rather watch it on TV, like those National Treasure shows, or would you rather be a part of it?

I offer a new, and different type of Boston Tea party.

Nobody worries that you fall off a cliff, after you die, because they make a point not to think about it at all, as though it will go away.

The math is not in your favor, at this time, to do that anymore.

The natural way, is to read what i have to say, and see if it interacts at all, into what your afterlife back up plan is.

example:

You might feel that it is all negative to the point, that there is nothing left.

You are free to think that way, but if you are wrong, and I am right, then my option could only be a positive for you, because you gave up your vote, on your option, and my option should be easier to accept.

Now if you want to continue to stick to your way of thinking, and not giving my option the time of day.

Is that not normal?

If your inner thoughts, are always taking you out of pain, and into pleasure, then my option is normal, and natural, regardless how I behave.

Now for the rest of you.

You could feel what i am talking about, by trying to get a feel for what i am saying.

You live in energy, and energy can not be destroyed.

You move around in the afterlife, just like hair can, in a static electricity field.

Any direction you like.

Imagine for a moment, that you are looking down at your monitor from up above you right now, and you are pressing the back of your thoughts, against a Brain Gate imagination ride.

one where you get the chance to communicate.

Imagine they have connected a brain Gate up to your head, as you rode a roller coaster.

I wonder what thoughts they would read.

Do you wear your emotions on your shoulders, or do you ever show emotions?

I have no trick up my sleeve, for my own personal gain, with this option, other than to see it through, just in case my inner thoughts are the right lottery ticket for this option.

How much will this lottery ticket cost you?

The cost of informing others about it.

I am not saying that every thought i have, is fully developed, and is the right thing, at this time, every time, but even if we could start to place the proper building blocks in place, then we can fill in the detail gaps later, because that is small stuff, and we are taught, not to sweat the small stuff!

Evey body has an opinion, on how we should think, be it plastics, or this, and that, it all takes so much time, and before long, it is gone.

Afterlife time is now!

Everyday, 48 chances are lost, to set up my free idea concept, and give people hope.

Hope for some, that there is something more.

Eternal Love!

In my observation of afterlife options, and remember, I try and look at it from worst case scenario's, like the fact, that i did not see anything in the room I was in, as a place where you would see afterlife, but just the same, i did not see any, so to expect, at this time, that you will see them in the afterlife, as very slim.

You will see humans, and maybe imagine what ever you want to comprehend, but is that right, to try and live that type of afterlife, if it does not work out for you.

How do you cope then?

How do you cope, just floating around, and around, and around, all over town?

Oh. you would like to remark, but that is not an option.

Sorry, but that is your only option, so please go back to floating around, and around, all over town.

Afterlife, is a lot like being an independent candidate. You only get about 1% of the vote.

Pretend to ignore, until it becomes a sore, because you refused to do anything about it.

If we can imagine my option, it can be done. maybe not us, but somebody else, that are going to make your day, because you opt for denial.

I am not here to scare you, but to inform you, when time permits.

Einstein never thought his formula could ever be used.

Einstein was wrong.

Albert Einstein wrote a letter and mailed it to the President of the United states, and warned of the possibilities, that his equation created.

It took close to a month, before the President responded to the letter, and we are talking Albert Einstein.

I am just happy that people like Martin believe in me.

I still am going to be tougher on me, than they could ever be.

I do not have the luxury at this time, to get soft with my option.

"Have you forgotten?"

Steve Worley, or something like that, at this time. i guess i am forgetting his name, but not his message, in his song.

I do not look for revenge, as i hope others feel the same, but to get everybody on the right page.

We have a long way to go, and this section we are stagnating in, is nothing but a stepping stone, to the much bigger picture, and never lose sight of that.

Can you feel the energy in the air, or the touch of water, in my mental experiment, as we explore the truth!

Can our inner thoughts, take us out of pain in the future?

I believe they can!

I continue to propose open ended follow through scenario's, that lean toward my option even more, while never breaking any laws of science that we know, or use, at this time.

We are training our own ghost, and learning from that, to train the masses how to do it as well.

Thomas A. Edison was into mass producing any product he imagined in his one percent of imagination, as I have done mine, a totally different way.

i have mentally played out my concept, over, and over in my thoughts, and even though you can imagine that nothing will happen during this time.

You are guessing!
I am guessing as well, but I bring all emotional baggage with mine, to help give it more value, in a shorter amount of time, with out freaking you out too much.

Big Brother, will be every Big Brother floating out there, and what information we want to hear about.

You make the laws, not me.

I just paint the open ended follow through concept trip into the future!

It is no different than imagining, that you just threw a rock through your neighbor window.

You now know, at some point, you are going to hear from your neighbors.

In this option, you would want to be careful getting to there house as quick as you can, and do what ever you can do to fix this problem, and try and make it a goal. Never to do that again.

Learn from your mistakes, even if you are just dreaming it all up to begin with.

People place to much pain, on too many things, that they can not do anything to help them self's.

I offer an option.

Money back guarantee, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with my back up option, when that time comes, please fill free to return it, and I will give the first complaint, the total selling price back, and that would be free!

I can not give back the time we have lost, waiting to try this option.

I have no control of that, than Albert Einstein had, of the President ever replying to his letter.

Some worry that my idea will bring some kind of mass destruction. We already have that, long before I mentioned my free idea.

My free idea can even out last a mass destruction of any kind.

Would you like to know more about that?

Just another open ended follow though thought, if you are interested.

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 13:55
Nice to see your posts are shorter and you took our advice about losing the stupid pictures. :rolleyes:

You obviously pay no attention to advice from others - more people would read your drivel if it was shorter - without the pics.

What is so difficult about that? :rolleyes:

Col

T

Tim'sfriendMartin

It's like someone scripted one of those association games that psychologists use...

Have they not got the message that they are not going to find followers of their cult here? Indeed, why not rather create a group and allow those who are interested in joining their cult to join?

Hello oumahexi,

Based upon your statement, I take it that you will not be signing up for the trip to Boston in order to have a Brain Gate sensor implanted into your head so that you may explore into the realm of Afterlife.....well, that's OK, although there may be a point in time in the future that you will find yourself wishing you had the ability to travel back in time and undo this hastily made decision of yours. Only time will tell about that.

As to the notion of joining "a cult", no cults here my friend. Tim Brewer and myself have not shared even one email. Tim believes that anything we need to say can be shared out in the open because this is a completely transparent organization. In fact, Tim Brewer and I have completely separate end goals, Tim wishes to expand upon his Afterlife Communication Concept with the use of the Brain Gate technology....he also seeks to alert people to the presence of the unseen in an attempt to better the individual's standard of living. Tim Brewer wants you to get the most out of life for you, not him.

I, on the other hand, prefer to take a more political tone when it comes to making the world a better place. As I stated before, since I believe the Universe is in fact a living breathing organism, I figure all of that will just take care of itself. I support Tim Brewer because I can not discount what he says, the inner workings of the Universal Being are not my concern so I haven't really thought too much about the orbs or Afterlife.....if Tim Brewer is correct, and he has given it considerable thought, he will be in the position to greatly improve the standard of living for the entire world! If I am able to effect change on a political level by sharing the idea that when governments seek to control the free will decision making capabilities of the citizenry the standard of living is lessened, then I will be making the world a better place too. Tim Brewer supports me in my goals, and I support Tim Brewer in his. We have in this regard formed an alliance of sorts, plus it helps that I can grasp the subtleties of his message and state them in a different way so that the reader will be able to access the information from at least two different perspectives.

To summarize:

Tim Brewer says, "There are things that are happening all around you that you can not see, but they still exist." "There is much circumstantial evidence to support the existence of such phenomena, but like dark matter, we do not at this time have the ability to scientifically study the phenomena in a direct manner". "If you seek you will find, here is a path to begin your search that will lead you to where Tim Brewer is, it is up to you to do the work, but if you do, you will benefit from your efforts"

Martin says, "There are things that are happening all around you that you can not see, but they still exist." "The government, as a result of its prohibitionist laws, is fueling a movement that is working against the rule of law that the government is here to enact". "I believe that the single biggest problem that is facing our world is the policy of drug prohibition." "By prohibiting drug use, the government is creating a group of people that by their very nature, disrespect the law and the authority of the government". "By prohibiting drug use, the government is pumping large sums of money into the hands of groups like the FARC and the Taliban, as well as many others, all the way down to the street gangs that are decimating our cities." "By prohibiting drug use, the government is clamping down on man's connection to his aboriginal roots with regard to his relationship to GOD."

Two different people with two different paths, working together to make the world a better place......that's Me and Tim Brewer, feel free to join us in our efforts with the efforts of your own, you will welcomed with open arms!

:)

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Start making sense - what would it hurt?

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, …
then there is no hope for it.”
Albert Einstein

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." - Albert Einstein

If you can think, and feel like these images, then I am easy to understand.

Last edited:
T

Tim'sfriendMartin

Hello Tim Brewer,

I am happy to see that you have upgraded your free will decision making sailing vessel into a submarine and now instead of just being able to go in the four cardinal directions, you now have the ability to navigate below the surface as well. No matter what the weather may do, it's always clear skies and smooth "sailing" below the surface.

All the best to you Tim Brewer and I eagerly await more information on this exciting development.

Your friend,

Martin

P.S.

Does anyone here know about googling Tim484848 to find the other areas on the internet that you are using to advance your mindset? I clicked on the about.com link under the crime category and wish to thank you for your kind words regarding my efforts to assist you in your mission to benefit mankind.

T

Tim'sfriendMartin

Has anyone else Googled this Brain Implant the freak is talking about? The only thing I could find, apart from Tim the Spare's endless yabberings on countless forums was to do with implanting for medical purposes, ie for people who were disabled. Are you disabled by any chance Tim? Has your mind already crossed over to the other side and forgotten its way back? Why are you so obsessed with what lays beyond the realms of life? Don't you think we'll all experience death soon enough?

I have looked into the Brain Gate machine a bit myself and the thing that jumped out at me was the connection between the mind and the machine. I believe that Tim Brewer's hypothesis relies on the fact that when a person experiences an Out of Body experience, that experience is experienced in the mind.

Scientists can already induce altered states of perception by means of various sound tones and pulses of light, by connecting directly into the brain itself, it may be possible to tap into the Out of Body experience in a more direct and controllable manner. Instead of having to almost die, one can explore the elevated perception of reality this experience provides from the comfort and safety of a laboratory. I am sure this is where the orb theory ties in too and this is where us as modern men may connect to our stone age roots and the aboriginal religious experience.

Instead of looking at it from the perspective of "we are all going to die soon enough", try looking at it from the perspective of, "the better we understand a concept, the better we will be prepared to make use of the concept". The meaning of life is a somewhat intangible sort of subject, but when it comes right down to it, we all will examine this topic at some point in our lives. It has been shown countless times that the people who have "near death experiences" report that their lives after that experience are much happier and more satisfying.

I believe that Tim Brewer is essentially saying that as a result of his Out of Body Experience his life is happier and more fulfilling and he thinks that other people could benefit in the same way. Brain Gate, according to the theories of Tim Brewer, could be adapted to offer this option. After all, what could that hurt?

All the best,

Martin :)

P.S.

The link to the carbon nanotube transistor was very interesting and is an excellent example of how things that exist today could have never been imagined even 10 years ago. Keep up the good work Tim Brewer!

T

Tim'sfriendMartin

By scientist I presume you are speaking about people who can string an entire paragraph together without having to draw pictures to keep themselves focused?

Hello oumahexi,

Yes! Scientists have done a great deal of research into this interesting and important field of study. For instance, did you know that the Gamma frequency is strongly related to one's perception of reality?

Gamma Range - 30 (??) HZ to 60 (??) HZ (associated with consciousness - the brain stops producing gamma waves when we're put under for anaesthesia, for example)
"Gamma rhythms appear to be involved in higher mental activity, including perception and consciousness. It seems to be associated with consciousness, eg it disappears with general anaesthesia .. Synchronous activity at about 40Hz appears to be involved in binding sensory inputs into the single, unitary object we perceive." [INT] http://brain.web-us.com/40hz/default.htm

http://www.lunarsight.com/glossary.htm
I have read about where you can put someone in a dark room and bombard them with a certain frequency and the person in the room will feel a feeling of complete terror as if they were being observed by some sort of malicious predator. Very interesting indeed.

I've had two near death experiences and other than making me feel that I was for some reason invinsible, a feeling that very soon passed, I can't say that my life has been any happier or more satisfying, who knows that for sure? It could be that if I hadn't nearly died I'd still have had all the other experiences I've had in life. Can you prove otherwise? I certainly can't.

Have you spoken to Tim Brewer about this? I am confident you two could have a very meaningful discussion on this subject. Perhaps you could share some of the details of your experience and Tim Brewer could share some of his as well.

Are you seriously asking what could it hurt? To falsely alter experiences within the brain you think that wouldn't hurt? Have you seen what it's done to your friend Tim? The human body is not a playground for the inexperienced. I have seen people become psychotic with playing around with Out of Body Meditations, and you guys are proposing to achieve this artificially.:eek:

As long as one's physical body is unharmed, the person is unharmed. We are in control of our mental processes so if we suffer from "mental illness" it is quite possibly a result of bad decision making on our part. By allowing the individual to explore these states from the safety of informed consent, power and control of this situation can be gained and progress forward can be made. I see the proposal of exercising one's mental faculties as being a good thing indeed!

I would have thought that many of the things that exist today started their lives on the drawing board at least ten years ago...

A drawing board does not reality make.....

We as a people are standing at the doorway of great things, all we need to do is take the step and enter the next room. As a result of cutting edge developments in the realm of science, man's life here on earth stands to be upgraded and with that comes a whole new world of perception and with that, a whole new set of problems that must be triumphed over. To do otherwise is to embrace the status quo, and those that do not evolve risk the fate of stagnation. Seems to work for the alligator and ginkgo trees, but for man, I say evolve, evolve, evolve!

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

Imagine you woke up, in an out of body experience, and you were looking the direction on the image below.

Your body is no where to be found, and you have no idea where you are at. What do you do next?

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time

Mentally, we already have everything on the bright side!

The right brain to perceive it, and the left brain to do it.

Over, and over again!

We will call it the right brain thought box.

Please take this time, in your own right brain thought box, to imagine you are still floating over this building image, and wondering what your options are.

Regardless if it feels like a bad dream or not, this is the option you have been given in this scenario thought box, and we have to make the best of it, with what we have to work with.

I'm sorry, but implosion is not an option, at this time!

What would you like to do, in your new out of body state?

Go see relatives?

A schedule to all the major sporting event, so you can float in for free, and see everything on the front row!

And you wonder why celebrities always talk about the level of chemistry in the air, when they perform!

Afterlife karaoke, is operating the greatest machine, that has ever been made!

Operating your out of body Orb, one thought at a time!

Should I go here, or should I go there, and why!

Ever dreamed you could fly, and did it feel natural?

It should of!

I felt it before!

I feel it everyday!

Let's take a moment, and fly over Wright Patterson Air Force Museum, and talk more about this flying stuff!

A lot of good, and bad follow through flight history here, to learn from!

Yes, there are some aliens here, and we are it!

Orb life!

Now that you have floated to Dayton, Ohio.

Welcome to my little place on earth.

Where do you plan on floating to now?

How about communicating with human?

Are you up for that?

What if it was no trouble to do?

Who would you like to communicate with?

No dark side back up plan here. Instead, an on going follow through open ended, thought process. Just in case your afterlife communication option, don't work!

Regardless where you float around this world,

I am your only option at this time, if you want to ever communicate with humans, from that state, and I am aware of this 24/7!

Do I think about it 24/7?

No, do you?

I do believe we need to start thinking about building a foundation,

for this option though, just in case I am right!

How about the New World Trade Center?

How about turning a negative into a positive?

How about building a new building, that is a little more afterlife Orb friendly.

Who should have the first chance to try this option?

The first Brain Gate patient?

Patrick Swayze of Ghost movie fame.

Farrah Fawcett, one of Charlie's angels!

How about some day, you are floating above President Obama, and he decides to be the first person to try it.

What would it mean, if he was the first one, to make this paradigm hope option work?

Please take this time to return to your structure thoughts, and think about trying this option from time to time, and please fill free to explain a better option than mine.

Just a thought,

Tim Brewer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom