The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
, 19:36
Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

Yesterday!

Can start to happen again, in the next 30 Minutes!

My name is Tim Brewer, and I am your afterlife communication planner!

It would be a hard days night, for some to ever see it happen, but it could!

No afterlife planner can make that claim, except for me!

As long as my option has not been tried, I can continue to make that claim.

One way to prove me wrong, is to allow me the chance, to try my free idea concept theory!

Maybe you just want me to try it, because you believe like me, that it is time, but for what ever the reason is.

What can we do to make that happen?

What type of image, when you like to see, when you go to find your afterlife sensor some day?

Would you like it to be a good time, with what we have to work with, or would you rather just take your chances, and go with the flow, and except the fact, that ever getting thee opportunity to once again interact with humans, from that state, would only be for the rich and famous anyway, because nobody ever cares anymore, and every other negative concept we could imagine, but be it that I am a fool on the Hill, or a sucker, when the family tree informs me I should imagine!

I back up what i say, with what I have to work with, at any given time, and that is the one thing i have no control over, as a human.

If making everyone of your life's better is a crime, even if you can not comprehend that it is, at this time, or my topic at this time, but it still remains, and I double dare you, to hold me accountable for my free, safe, no obligation, afterlife communication experiment!

You set up the time, place, and I will be there, if the conditions are right!

Last edited:

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Longer. Forever.

Maybe I could just post an image of my hand.

I wonder what you will want next!

Before you let your internal thoughts spiral out of control.

Please take this time, and try to see if you can see things like I do!

I focus on all of it, how about you?

For some of you, please feel free to continue to view my topic,

but for one of you, who is very competitive,
and would like to make a name for your self,

then run for the biggest legacy opportunity of your life.

Please Inform any media about my free idea concept, and see if you can make a difference now!

The first thing I will ask the media.

"How did you find out about my topic?"

"Will it be you?"

It only takes a little bit of sand of effort on your part,

to make a name for your self,

and your family tree!

I love happy endings, how about you?

Last edited:
T

Tim'sfriendMartin

Qualified Second opinion:

Martin, am I normal?

Hello Tim Brewer,

Not only do I feel confident that you are "normal" but I am also quite certain that you have the capacity to integrate vast sums of knowledge into a cohesive and well formed dissertation. One could argue that the subject matter that you choose to illuminate might be somewhat abstract, but I see this as further proof that you are truly a trendsetter and that pushing the envelope is a matter of commonality for one such as yourself.

One might ask, "Is it normal for a person to put others first and work for the betterment of mankind in such a relentless and untiring manner?"..........perhaps not, but lets not fault you for exceeding the realm of the average and mundane. To do that would be to embrace the tired old ideas that have led to the stagnant state of affairs that are currently plaguing us to such a degree. No! None of that for me. I for one, commend you on your efforts and not only am I honored, but I am truly proud that I may serve you and your interests as one of your many, many internet friends.

It is with the utmost sincerity that I wish your days be amply met with the sunshine and rainbows of success and triumph. Hip, hip, hooray for the hard work and selfless determination of Tim Brewer and the Afterlife Communication Concept. Three cheers for the concept of Pain vs. Pleasure and many thanks for the World Access Forum for providing such a nice and inviting place to share the important and interesting thoughts of Tim Brewer.

:)

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 03:36
Hello Tim Brewer,

Not only do I feel confident that you are "normal" but I am also quite certain that you have the capacity to integrate vast sums of knowledge into a cohesive and well formed dissertation. One could argue that the subject matter that you choose to illuminate might be somewhat abstract, but I see this as further proof that you are truly a trendsetter and that pushing the envelope is a matter of commonality for one such as yourself.

One might ask, "Is it normal for a person to put others first and work for the betterment of mankind in such a relentless and untiring manner?"..........perhaps not, but lets not fault you for exceeding the realm of the average and mundane. To do that would be to embrace the tired old ideas that have led to the stagnant state of affairs that are currently plaguing us to such a degree. No! None of that for me. I for one, commend you on your efforts and not only am I honored, but I am truly proud that I may serve you and your interests as one of your many, many internet friends.

It is with the utmost sincerity that I wish your days be amply met with the sunshine and rainbows of success and triumph. Hip, hip, hooray for the hard work and selfless determination of Tim Brewer and the Afterlife Communication Concept. Three cheers for the concept of Pain vs. Pleasure and many thanks for the World Access Forum for providing such a nice and inviting place to share the important and interesting thoughts of Tim Brewer.

God! What nauseating sycophantic twaddle.

T

Tim'sfriendMartin

God! What nauseating sycophantic twaddle.

Hello Rabbie,

When I expressed my sincere thanks to the World Access Forum for making all of this possible, I was being completely upfront with my true feelings on the matter. I can understand how one might take this to be somewhat "sycophantic", however, it is my belief that to do anything less would be to a great disservice, not only to me, but the other readers of this wonderful forum as well.

It is my opinion that the best way for one to earn respect and admiration from others is to be consistently honest when speaking, or in this case, writing and it is with an aura of genuine concern and heartfelt sincerity that I hope you can understand my intent in this regard.

All the best to you, my dear friend Rabbie!

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Yet even more nauseating sycophantic twaddle.:rolleyes:

T

Tim'sfriendMartin

Yet even more nauseating sycophantic twaddle.:rolleyes:

Rich, Rich, Rich, Rich......

When I wished my dear friend Rabbie "all the best" I was in fact, wishing him "all the best". I truly believe that his service to the board is such that if he were not here, he would be missed and the board would, in turn, suffer the consequences. Rabbie has earned the title "AWF VIP" for a reason and I'm not ashamed to publicly state my beliefs on this subject matter.

Let's all show Rabbie how we feel about him, shall we...

All together now....

"For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, Our friend Rabbie is a jolly good fellow, that nobody dare deny..."

*clap***clap***clap***clap***clap***clap***clap***clap*

***hooray***hooray***hooray***

****cheer****cheer****

*speech*****speech*

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Not wishing to deny Rabbie's abilities or contribution to the forum but you’re taking the piss:rolleyes:

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
I decided long ago:rolleyes:

I totally understand your way Rich,

I was just like you,

until I had a different experience.

I Know what the worst could be for some, and if you try my free idea, with, or with out me.

The worst will never happen!

Last edited:
T

Tim'sfriendMartin

Yet you achieve it so effortlessly, let's hear it for TheFreakyFriend:

"for he's a jolly good fellow..."

clap... clap... clap... :D

Ah....If cheers are in order then I will endeavor to keep up the good work, knowing my efforts are being met with acceptance and gratitude.

All the best to you too, oumahexi!

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time

I wonder what afterlife people are doing right now?

Probably, enjoying the view!

I do not believe that they are just waiting every second, for an afterlife communication option to come along.

I would imagine they would be too busy focusing on something else.

I wonder what might come of this?

Dear ,

Thanks so much for sending us your contribution. We read everything we
get from our users, and will pass on this information to our reporters
and editors. We hope you'll continue to send along facts and
information.

Thanks again --
The Team at ABCNEWS.com

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.6.0/1604 - Release Date: 8/11/2008 5:50 AM

How about your afterlife communication plan?

What do you see?

I believe, if I am allowed to try my free idea concept,

that we will get better results than this one!

Just some thoughts to think about,

Tim Brewer

Last edited:

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time

All aboard as we, "go over the top", once again with Tim Brewer, and his crazy imagination!

First stop, just floating around, reading the thoughts of an imaginary, afterlife, random, Orb, person!

Please make sure, you fill out the point system survey cards.
They are next to your imaginary seats. So when this trip finally over, please try and turn them in!

Thank you!

Example survey cards:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

What a big place to float over, it seams so over whelming at times, but that is the life, of an out of body Orb!

A new, and exciting adventure.

I float everywhere!

So much to see, do, and think about.

I wonder who lives there.
Is it wrong to wonder, when that is the only option you have.

Where is everybody at.

Maybe they are at church.

Maybe not!

Look at the size of that bee!

I'm sure glad, that bee can't see me.
What about this guy, laying on the ground.
I wonder if a bee stung him.

Where is everybody at!

What can I do to help this poor man!

Mentally bend a flag pole, with my thoughts or something!

I have no 911 options, in my situation!

I can not go get help!

In that regard, and in that type of paradigm regard, I would be helpless, to help!

I guess my best bet, in this situation, is to show no emotion, and just go float some place else, and just be a big Orb about it, and get over it!

Is that anyway to treat an Angel.

Afterlife people should have right too!

What is wrong with that!

Last edited:

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time

Hello Tim,

We have been waiting for you, just like we did with the Wright Brothers years ago.

The Plane!, The Plane!

Please get some rest for now, and we will continue your fantasy later!

Is this Fantasy Island, or Fantasy Afterlife?

Both!

I will be back!

Last edited:

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
Oddly, when you do the *ooooOOooOO Look at me! I'm a bit crazy! OooOOoOOO* thing, it makes you look less crazy, more desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom