Why do we let these people reproduce? (1 Viewer)

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Today, 09:09
OMG, One of the many reasons I will never live in California.....

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 15:09
OMG, One of the many reasons I will never live in California.....

Why because you don't like vegetable trees an' stuff? or becuase they might not let you take your slaves with you? I'm sure they'd make an exception if you just tell them you're like from the east and that... :rolleyes:

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Why because you don't like vegetable trees an' stuff? or becuase they might not let you take your slaves with you? I'm sure they'd make an exception if you just tell them you're like from the east and that... :rolleyes:

Spot on about the slaves, actually I call them my minions.... although most people just call them hands...... I have two, they do whatever I tell them too, they never talk back, and I don't have to feel bad about owning them. (Cause I would with real people ;))

I bet there is a force field around California that causes people's IQ to drop, and their common sense to flee. I don't mean to imply that I dislike people from California and stuff and that, just, like, I am not in any sense liberal, and Cali seems full of liberal people, who seem to stand for liberalism alone, whether it makes sense or not, like and that.... Case in Point

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Spot on about the slaves, actually I call them my minions.... although most people just call them hands...... I have two, they do whatever I tell them too,

How do you do that? Mostly mine do what I want, but there are times... I suffer from the most awful spasms, especially when someone annoys me, my fingers contract, all except the middle one :eek: Just can't seem to control them!

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
How do you do that? Mostly mine do what I want, but there are times... I suffer from the most awful spasms, especially when someone annoys me, my fingers contract, all except the middle one :eek: Just can't seem to control them!

I beat them....;)

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Why have you changed your avitar to a condom?

O crap, that's a picture of the stargate from the SG-1 tv show, but if it looks like a condom, I better switch the picture.:eek:

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
LOL, one of my favourite shows! I just love Ronan!

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Today, 07:09
I always thought take that was better - as shown by the relative success of the two comebacks.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
I always thought take that was better - as shown by the relative success of the two comebacks.

LOL, I think I must have had one too many mushrooms at lunchtime, or are you speaking in tongues?

OK, OK, I get it. Boy bands! One of my other favourite subjects ;)

Last edited:

donbettis

Old User Gone Astray
Local time
Today, 10:09
Just what I needed on a Friday…Man, I can't seem to stop laughing.

It has been like uhm…5 minutes, like well maybe 3 or uhm maybe like uhm 12 minutes now - but I have now been able to get my eyes to stop watering but why are my cheeks still stop hurting.

And yes I live in the East - and after allowing my slaves to watch this they are nolonger able to pick the vegetables from the veggie trees. I guess I am just gonna have to like send them down to the farmers market to buy some uhm free food.

So SAD but yet so very very funny :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom