I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:30

sbaud2003

Local time
Tomorrow, 03:00
Thanks I am little confused...
the text file created at the end is saved in a folder Named "ADVICE" say in the name TFILE1.TXT, TFILE2.TXT etc.
now I want to encrypt the file the samples are attached. Encription has been done using Hekapad.

Attachments

• TXT1.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 286
  • TXT1encripted.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 291

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Okay, I see what you mean. You want to encrypt the entire text file after you have exported the data. The only way I could think of at the moment is to read the text file's content into memory and then encrypt it, then write the encrypted data back into the text file.

I was thinking it would be simpler to encrypt the data from the database as you export them into the text file, eliminating the extra step of reading the unencrypted text file to encrypt it.

sbaud2003

Local time
Tomorrow, 03:00
Okay, I see what you mean. You want to encrypt the entire text file after you have exported the data. The only way I could think of at the moment is to read the text file's content into memory and then encrypt it, then write the encrypted data back into the text file.

I was thinking it would be simpler to encrypt the data from the database as you export them into the text file, eliminating the extra step of reading the unencrypted text file to encrypt it.
Thanks for you prompt reply. Can you help me in this.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Thanks for you prompt reply. Can you help me in this.
Hi. I can help you along your path by helping you fix any problems you encounter. Try to build something, based on the links I posted earlier, and let us know what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom