Thread (1 Viewer)

mercystone

Local time
Today, 20:59
Hello everyone. Kindly look at this attached database. I am trying to create Students fees payments database. I am defeated on how to have a report for accumulation of all payments in a term in a year for a student in a a class and stream so that each term when a school closes, the Student should be able to know total cost of fees and total amount paid and balances.
I will appreciate if someone help me come up a report for receit which accumulates total cost and total payments and remaining balance in a year in a term for a student in a class and a stream.
Also look at forms print invoice, print all receipts and print receipts.
Thanks in advance. God bless you

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 13:59
Does it have tStuFees and tStuPayments tables?

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:59
Hello everyone. Kindly look at this attached database. I am trying to create Students fees payments database. I am defeated on how to have a report for accumulation of all payments in a term in a year for a student in a a class and stream so that each term when a school closes, the Student should be able to know total cost of fees and total amount paid and balances.
I will appreciate if someone help me come up a report for receit which accumulates total cost and total payments and remaining balance in a year in a term for a student in a class and a stream.
Also look at forms print invoice, print all receipts and print receipts.
Thanks in advance. God bless you
Hi What are the Fees you Charge?

You have a Student making Payments but Payments for What?

mercystone

Local time
Hi What are the Fees you Charge?

You have a Student making Payments but Payments for What?
Thanks sir for your response. I really appreciate this forum. Kindly assist me. According to me, i thought from the courses you can create the fees structure and then the Students can do the payments. Please feel free to advise me accordingly by updating the database.

mercystone

Local time
Oh yeah from the courses the admin could add fees cost
Computer-(amount)
Laboratory-(amount)
Transport-(amount)
And then the Students can do the payments and the fees cost to be subtracted automatically. But I am defeated.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
A Student in a specific Term completes 1 or more Courses.

Therefore the Course Cost is related to a specific Term and not as you currently have it.

mercystone

Local time
Correct. The Students will move from form 1 to form 4 which means 4 years. The fees should be paid for 4 years each term by a student in a class and in a stream. How will I do it? Kindly assist me.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Correct. The Students will move from form 1 to form 4 which means 4 years. The fees should be paid for 4 years each term by a student in a class and in a stream. How will I do it? Kindly assist me.
Do the Students pay for All 4 Years in 1 Payment or do they pay each Year for 1 Course?

mercystone

Local time
A student may not complete the fees payment in a year so the fees balance should be reflected at the end of the year. Thanks

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Do you understand how everything is put together?

mercystone

Local time
Do you understand how everything is put together?
Yes. Thanks so much. I have created a report from your updated database and it works perfectly. However payments being made is reflected in only one term even if you add new term and new year. Is there any way that when you add a new year and new term it reflects in a report?

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Yes. Thanks so much. I have created a report from your updated database and it works perfectly. However payments being made is reflected in only one term even if you add new term and new year. Is there any way that when you add a new year and new term it reflects in a report?
Upload what you have and I will take a look

mercystone

Local time
You taught me something I didn't know that you can have one main form and subforms with other subforms. I applied it in REPORTS and it is easy in making relationships. I didn't know. Now I know thanks to you. God bless you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom