Solved Make new contact list, have assets autopopulate to that contact (1 Viewer)

hamiltonkane

Local time
Today, 16:05
Original post found on UtterAccess.com, title is Make new contact list, have assets autopopulate to that contact

Last edited:

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 21:05
I'll delete all posts as soon as someone fixes this. I need this information asap for my position at my company. It's one small functionality issue.
If you could be bothered to read the links that Minty supplied, you might have more success.

hamiltonkane

Local time
If you could be bothered to read the links that Minty supplied, you might have more success.
I tried posting the url like [.url] url goes here [./url] but it says its spamlike and could not be submitted

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The poster appears to have flooded various forums with the same info-perhaps unaware of accepted "best practices". He has had answers/dialog here. He has not, as of yet, updated any of the related posts.

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
The poster appears to have flooded various forums with the same info-perhaps unaware of accepted "best practices". He has had answers/dialog here. He has not, as of yet, updated any of the related posts.
Why would he?

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Good question Bob. Perhaps, after he reads a few posts and picks up on "cross-posted", he may adjust his current strategy

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Good question Bob. Perhaps, after he reads a few posts and picks up on "cross-posted", he may adjust his current strategy
I never realized that you were such an optimist ;)

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
You cannot post links here until you reach a certain post level. It is to stop spammers.
You could just mention the sites and the respective titles?

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Sometimes a little shame promotes optimism.:sneaky:
TBF new user is unable to post links until a certain number of posts, so would need o still mention it, with any different titles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom