Boxing Ring (1 Viewer)

JoeSanders

Local time
Today, 13:55
The irony never ends, does it?

R

Rich

JoeSanders said:
The true enemies of mankind are really not the undesirable leaders of free countries.

Hi Uncle Joe, please define a free country and then name them for us

It’s the ones bent on destruction of any kind that threaten us.
Kennedy, Nixon, Raygun, Bush2 ????????????:confused:

JoeSanders

Local time
Rich said:
Hi Uncle Joe, please define a free country and then name them for us

Kennedy, Nixon, Raygun, Bush2 ????????????:confused:

I guess you have to leave off GB for their persecutions of the Irish.

R

Rich

JoeSanders said:
I guess you have to leave off GB for their persecutions of the Irish.
I see you're new here Joseph and therefore haven't quite got the grasp of this yet.
I'm talking 20th and 21st cent. you're going back several centuries and please try to answer the question:mad:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
I see you're new here Joseph and therefore haven't quite got the grasp of this yet.
I'm talking 20th and 21st cent. you're going back several centuries and please try to answer the question:mad:

You don’t really think I'm new here, do you?

I'm back.

I guess you’ll have to tighten up a little rich. I let you off for a day or two.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
You don’t really think I'm new here, do you?

I'm back.

I guess you’ll have to tighten up a little rich. I let you off for a day or two.
Well bugger me, I thought it was your sister, certainly posted like a woman.........

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Rich said:
I thought it was your sister, certainly posted like a woman
Too late for compliments, Rich. He'll not likely buy it. I however, thought the posts were typically mannish!

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
Originally Posted by Rich
I'm talking 20th and 21st cent. you're going back several centuries and please try to answer the question

Uhuh.

Rich said:
Well bugger me, I thought it was your sister, certainly posted like a woman.........

In that case it should have been Josephine.

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
II'm talking 20th and 21st cent. you're going back several centuries and please try to answer the question:mad:

I think we started this argument a couple of days ago Mr. Rich.

And if memory serves the US and GB were about even when we left off. Care to pick it up again.

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Now that I’m thinking about it.

This whole thing about the new login names has gotten me to thinking. Why don’t you create a new one and argue with yourself.

Now THAT would be fun to read.

Rich and his alter ego.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Uhuh.

In that case it should have been Josephine.
Yes I thought you couldn't spell your name correctly, but good manners prevented me from pointing it out :cool:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:

By the way thank you for calling me Joseph. The people that respect me the most generally call me that.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
By the way thank you for calling me Joseph. The people that respect me the most generally call me that.
Just goes to show how different cultures misinterpret even the simplest of statements

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
Just goes to show how different cultures misinterpret even the simplest of statements

It never ends.

I continue on with this endeavor in the hopes that my worst student, although capable, yet misguided, will rise up from the quagmire of his tormented mind.

And join the human consciousness.

Now can we talk about real issues and stop playing one ups man ship.

If you actually directed your mind to be more constructive, we might start an intellectual revolution. It’s happening all over the world. People are getting together and looking for ways to promote the general welfare, for all mankind.

I get a news letter from the Population Coalition an organization with a charter to raise the consciousness of people so many minds can be working towards solving the really big problems the human race faces now.

The real shame of it is that many very intelligent people (like Access developers) spend time bickering about what’s wrong, instead of finding ways to fix it. I realize fixing is harder that griping, and maybe less fun.

But oh so much more, rewarding.

R

Rich

But Josephine, you haven't offered up anything to make the world a better place. It's obvious from so many posters from across the pond that change and social justice just isn't going to happen over there, well certainly not whilst the current chimp's in charge anyway:rolleyes:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
If that’s the way you want to play it.

Fine.

Would some of you unprejudiced 3rd parties out there start a score?

Any time someone offers a solution and anytime someone offers a moronic reply.
Maybe in the pile of overwhelming evidence, ignorance might be quelled.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 18:55
jsanders said:
I get a news letter from the Population Coalition an organization with a charter to raise the consciousness of people so many minds can be working towards solving the really big problems the human race faces now.
The answer is simple - as you all know, the consciousness of the American people has already worked it out.

Once you solve your big problem in the White House maybe some progress can be made and hopefully then, the UK could be run by the British and not the White House - Just don't make the mistake of voting in his brother for 4 years if he runs.
Sadly though, it'll take many years to undo all the damage thats been done by the present lodger, even if it can be undone - people (in the world) have very long memories.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom