Boxing Ring (2 Viewers)

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 07:56
And we will miss you, make sure you bring us back a stick of rock from your holiday (or is it a donkey from Spain?) :D

What the heck is a stick of rock?

And if anyone says that the AWF are better off without Col, I'll personally kick them!

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 12:56
Ok, perhaps hate was too strong a word. Perhaps unpopular may be a better one.

I remember when I was banned last year for a while, there were several American and Canadian posters who said the place was better off without me.

Col

Yeah, and then the WC went quiet, sure no one got flushed but it was dead boring. Hey I get mad when you and/or Rich hijack a perfectly happy thread but just tell you to get lost and then ignore your posts is all that is needed. I enjoy the banter when as an ignorant southerner you talk nonsence about the north but there is no need for all of the whingeing that some manage to out pour.

There must be lots for you to correct in that ramble. ;)

Brian

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time

Wouldn't dream of it Bri. As an educated Northerner, you are very rare. Please tell me you don't speak like Ringo Starr.

That is the point ouma, why let it bliight our lives, just move on,

Oh dear Bri., maybe I should rethink my previous comment. Ouma should be a capital "O", and I wasn't aware "blight" had a double "i" in it.

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
It's somewhat hard to get used to the fact that America is not perceived well in the world. To me, it's home, but, I need to develop a thicker skin, but I'm young, so I have time.

You had better get used to it. It's been like that since 2003.

The USA had a massive sympathy worldwide after the 11/9 twin tower collapse. Sadly, the knobhead in the White House decided to invade the wrong country in 2003 and kill thousands of innocent people.

That is partially the reason the USA was and still is so unpopular.

Try reading www.bbc.co.uk/news and you'll learn the correct versions of news - not the censored version your government puts out.

Col

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Yeah, and then the WC went quiet, sure no one got flushed but it was dead boring. Hey I get mad when you and/or Rich hijack a perfectly happy thread but just tell you to get lost and then ignore your posts is all that is needed. I enjoy the banter when as an ignorant southerner you talk nonsence about the north but there is no need for all of the whingeing that some manage to out pour.

Brian

I'm sure Rich and Col's sense of humor would be more widely understood on a face to face basis. I think I would have twigged alot earlier on if we'd all been in the same room.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I'm sure Rich and Col's sense of humor would be more widely understood on a face to face basis. I think I would have twigged alot earlier on if we'd all been in the same room.

You have highlighted what may poster forget, there is no body language or voice tone to help understanding when the communication is in print.

brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom