Old 03-18-2019, 05:20 AM   #16
Alhakeem1977
Newly Registered User

Alhakeem1977 is on a distinguished road
Re: QR code in Ms Access Module without internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by isladogs View Post
Alakheem

The example that June posted definitely works.

It was the result of several hours work by herself and another forum member arnelgp and both based their application on the Excel file which does all the highly complex stuff in the background. If you haven't yet looked at the original Excel file, I suggest you do so. Its horribly complicated

To replicate that Excel functionality in Access would probably take someone tens of hours...possibly hundreds. As there is a working alternative its highly unlikely that anyone is going to take on the job... Unless they want a real challenge.

So with respect, I suggest you check the errors in how you have applied the QR code to your own application. It should take you significantly less time to fix what you have now.

Good luck
Sure I will try it.

Thank you very much.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

Alhakeem1977 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: