$25 prize for the millionth post! (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 23:44
Whoever makes the millionth post will get $25 sent to their PayPal account. :)

I'm not sure how you actually find out who makes that post so if someone could let me know. PayPal account owners only else it becomes a bit of a nightmare!

Please PM me if you think you made the millionth post.

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:44
Jon:

Are you serious? We post here because we think it is a worthwhile way to contribute to our societies. Do you really think an arbitrary step in an arbitrary base ten numbering system means so much?

True irony would have occurred if this post is the millionth.

ChrisO

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:44
This attachment needs verifying.

Chris.

Attachments

• 1,000,000.doc
    80 KB · Views: 350

VilaRestal

';drop database master;--
Local time
Congratulations are in order either way.

Most companies would add such a prize as an incentive to get people posting but it's not exactly necessary - people do anyway here.

I suppose to find the millionth post would be a query on your database Jon. If any website should be able to manage that it's this one ;)

Scott Heslop

Registered User.
Local time
I have a database with alot of data regarding maintenance jobs. I can create reports no bother from queries... but I want a more flexible way of doing the reports. I have a dropdown list with all the different buildings the maintenance team go to, so when I select that building from the drop down i want the SQL to run a query and produce the report? I was thinking i would have to be doing Cases, or IF statements depending on what JobID is selected. I have been trying for a while!

I dont know how to create a new forum? If someone can create a forum for me regarding my topic that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom