Solved Accdb: URL History Explorer (1 Viewer)

vhung

Local time
Today, 10:28
>how to begin with this project? (find source)
>locator of viewed file, other computer viewed and online https...

>make a split form, upload source list
>it works no much codes used

Attachments

• AccdbURLhistory.png
    AccdbURLhistory.png
    445.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:28
>how to begin with this project?
>locator of viewed file, other computer viewed and online https...

Your question is very open to interpretation. You need to provide more information on what you've got, and what you want to achieve.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
+1 for what @Uncle Gizmo said. Please put the time, effort & work into creating questions, such that matches what people deserve who are spending their free time helping you. This is only the right way to do it and good character.

Based on your previous question history, I think your projects are often trying to encapsulate routine computer usage (such as web browsing, file explorer, etc) inside MS Access form containers - webbrowser controls, object/image containers, Office-excel/word containers, etc.
So I'm guessing you want something similar, this time to list recent files and/or websites.

My advice would be to research where Windows 10 stores recent files, and use that folder location as a source to list files on screen, if desired.
Start with: C:\Users\Username\Recent
For websites, you'll probably have to find out where the users' browsers (potentially any - chrome, i.e., etc) stores history. With I.E. it might be straightforward. Chrome might obfuscate them in a million XML files, if I know anything about Chrome. Then load those files on screen if desired.

But please take the time to construct fair questions.

vhung

Local time
Thanks Isaac.

"research where Windows 10 stores recent files, and use that folder location as a source to list files on screen, if desired.
For websites, you'll probably have to find out where the users' browsers (potentially any - chrome, i.e., etc) stores history. With I.E. it might be straightforward. Chrome might obfuscate them in a million XML files, if I know anything about Chrome. Then load those files on screen if desired."

>first step

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Thanks for both of you, and feel sorry for my way of sharing question.

I have decided not to read anymore of your questions because I believe them to be unnecessarily difficult to read.

I'm telling you this because I believe other people may also be ignoring your questions for the same reason.

It is in your best interest to improve your communication style.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
I'm in agreement with @Uncle Gizmo

Most of your posts appear to be you saying you are working on something, then you provide a screenshot of what you have achieved. There is no real question.
Whilst I appreciate that English is not your first language and things may be lost in translation, your style is extremely confusing and seems to be predominately for self-promotion?

Last edited:

vhung

Local time
Thanks Isaac.

"research where Windows 10 stores recent files, and use that folder location as a source to list files on screen, if desired.
For websites, you'll probably have to find out where the users' browsers (potentially any - chrome, i.e., etc) stores history. With I.E. it might be straightforward. Chrome might obfuscate them in a million XML files, if I know anything about Chrome. Then load those files on screen if desired."

>first step
Most people who made comments, does not know how to help.
>better have a solution oriented comments not finding errors of what has done improvement
>i made a solution to my post, beacuse i continued to search ideas on AWF from present and previous posts
>But Isaac has made his clue for me, what about the others, did you help or just correcting to show that you are somebody else

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Again you have provided a comment which is barely decipherable, however I get the impression that you are not happy with the responses you are getting. I tried to explain that this is due, mainly to the way you structure your questions.

There are many people here who are from different cultures and backgrounds and have different first languages, indeed many of the experts who provide answers are from different cultures and environments and have a first language other than English.

However I don't think I've seen anyone post here in such an obscure manner.

I would suggest you read through and see how other people posted questions, this may help you formulate your questions better.

Alternatively you could try posting your questions in your own language, this is not encouraged because again, it will probably result in people ignoring your question, but if you were to post both the question in English and also in your own language then we might be able to use Google translate and get a better idea of what you are driving at in your question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom