Access web app email functionality (1 Viewer)

Jithin

Local time
Today, 17:50
Hi,
I need to send email using access web app(in SharePoint site) , i am unable to do this functionality in office 365 and ms office 2016 access web apps. I only found this in office 2013 version when i tried searching in google. Can anyone help me how to configure the email sending functionality in office 365 or msoffice 2016?
Regards,
Jithin

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:20
Web Apps were depreciated after 2013 came out. As far as I'm aware you can't use them anymore.
Is this an existing application? If it is you would have to use Access 2010 to do any development on it from memory.

You can use Outlook Automation in all versions of Access though.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:20
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

You might try using Flow or a SharePoint workflow instead.

Jithin

Local time
Web Apps were depreciated after 2013 came out. As far as I'm aware you can't use them anymore.
Is this an existing application? If it is you would have to use Access 2010 to do any development on it from memory.

You can use Outlook Automation in all versions of Access though.
Hi Minty,
Thanks for the reply. I am using the office 365 version. Access web app is working in the new version, but unable to find sendemail option under Data Macro

Jithin

Local time
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

You might try using Flow or a SharePoint workflow instead.
Thanks for your reply,
There is an existing sharepoint created using access web app, so need this email functionality for some of the tabs. It will be great if i get any other work around

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom