Adding multiple entries based on Date range (1 Viewer)

IggySoup

Local time
Today, 07:44
Hi All

I really need some advice with the attached database - so many have tried to help me but I just can t grasp what im being told. I have been told that what i want could be achieved without coding

What I want to do is for management to allocate work to the team members - this is likely to be over a number of weeks etc. What I want the form to do is create an entry for each working (Monday to Friday) but I cant seem to get it to work

Ideally then what i would like is for each employee to access their entries and amend them as necessary )for instance they may have been allocated task A for 7 hours but they have now done task a for 4 hours - task b for 2 hours and task c for one hour. I'm not sure what I'm looking for here so I don't know what to Google - should it be a sub form or a append query or something? If any kind soul could help me with this I would really appreciate it as my deadline has been brought forward to the end of the year instead of being told that i could leave this until next year. Please can anybody help?

Attachments

• traiingscheduler.zip
    163.6 KB · Views: 113

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 09:44
iggy,

per your title, I have an example here on the forum I believe that shows how to insert multiple records into a table at one time. if that's what you want, search for that. do an advanced search and put the name "ajetrumpet" in the username field and search for the string "multiple records" in the dropdown selection called "search titles only" and then for the forum, select "Access FAQ". I can't remember where it's at. but it should still be around here from years ago.

IggySoup

Local time
Today, 07:44
Thanks Adam - that's really useful - i just need to figure out how to put the details in from the management side based on multiple dates - anyone else? Please?

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 09:44
Thanks Adam - that's really useful - i just need to figure out how to put the details in from the management side based on multiple dates - anyone else? Please?
if no one else answers you, give me the link to that FAQ I talked about and maybe i or someone else can modify it to give you what you want. did you find the FAQ thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom