Additional Forum and Feature (1 Viewer)

Dom DXecutioner

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 07:03
Hello,

Considering I have not fully disected all of the neat features of this site, the following suggestions are made with a bit of ignorance...

User Interface Forum

While most samples and tutorials are geared towards data design, and implementation, rarely do i see an interface forum. User interfaces are as important as the data itself. This forum could be used to discuss Interface designs and concepts, and for those of us who are proud of our work, a bit of showing off by way of posting screenshots of our work. I've seen some screenshots tossed around in the sample forum, which, needless to say, was not the appropriate place.

RSS Feeds

I've noticed a cool feature that allows us to downlaod an RSS feed of our private messages. This would be a nice feature if we were to be able to download RSS feeds for the actual forums. In some instances, employers block sites like this one or monitor continuous usage of the site, leaving some of us with limitations on accessability.

Also, it would be nice if we could download the RSS feeds to our private messages without the need to logon. We could use tokens to fetch our respective messages. NetFlix implements this when checking QUE of movies ordered and other things.

That's it, thank you for reading :)

Newman

Québécois
Local time
Today, 10:03
I also agree on the interface idea. I must admit that my databases, although they satisfy the customers, don't have the look they should have.

50-2-1
Dial-up??? How can you call paradise a place with dial-up? Here we have:

Intermediate-speed:
1Mb download (max 2Gb/month)
256kb upload (max 1Gb/month)
~10$/month

High-speed:
7Mb download (max 20Gb/month)
1Mb upload (max 10Gb/month)
~30$/month

Extra-high-speed:
12Mb download (unlimited)
1Mb upload (unlimited)
~60$/month

Ultra-high-speed
20Mb download (unlimited)
1Mb upload (unlimited)
~80$/month

Newman

Québécois
Local time
Would appreciate it for vacations, but would certainly miss all the possibilities a big city like Montreal or Toronto provides.

Newman

Québécois
Local time
You are too young to know about this, Rich. ;)

Dom DXecutioner

AWF VIP
Local time
Umm... ok, now that we've gotten paradise and dial up out of the way, thank you for your responses :).

Dom DXecutioner

AWF VIP
Local time
Truth be told, i'm more interested in the RSS feature more than anything :)

In the meantime, i've included screenshots of my database (personal).

Attachments

• ACC2000 ScreenShots.zip
    256.9 KB · Views: 371

Dom DXecutioner

AWF VIP
Local time
Thank you... in the near future (hopefully) i'll be posting a more advance version which includes class modules and other items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom