Local time
Today, 07:22
Rich said:
I doubt it, capitalism's a powerful tool

The Daily Mirror of course is a non-profit organisation :rolleyes:

R

Rich

selenau837 said:
Hunting Deer and clubing seals are not the same thing. Deer hunting not only keeps the numbers down, it is also for food. :rolleyes:

Most of your deer are hunted for pleasure, the reasons given for controlling the population etc are just excuses I'm afraid, even more so when these pro hunters get their nickers in a twist over abortion as a tool for mankind to control its own population. :rolleyes:

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 01:22
selenau837 said:
Welcome to the folds my child....welcome to the folds.....:D

That nickname looks good on ya!!

So are you really 24, or you '24' like Rich is '21'? Just curious...:D :D

I'm actually 24. Just a young'un!

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Today, 02:22
Rich said:
Most of your deer are hunted for pleasure, the reasons given for controlling the population etc are just excuses I'm afraid, even more so when these pro hunters get their nickers in a twist over abortion as a tool for mankind to control its own population. :rolleyes:

Personally I don't agree with abortions as birth contol. I am, however for sterilization, but that is a-whole-nother topic.

Think what you will Rich, but the hunters I know all hunt for the meat. As well as control the population. :rolleyes:

selenau837

Local time
Matty said:
I'm actually 24. Just a young'un!

Yup, just a young pup..but don't wanna say that to loud, you may get humanely clubbed. :eek: :D

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Ah, no one would really care. I'm not that cute.

R

Rich

selenau837 said:
Think what you will Rich, but the hunters I know all hunt for the meat. As well as control the population. :rolleyes:

You don't know Kenny then, obviously :eek:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
It doesn't resort to babarism to earn its daily crust :rolleyes:

No just inane drivel...

nice big pictures and not many words... :rolleyes:

selenau837

Local time
Matty said:
Ah, no one would really care. I'm not that cute.

Ohh, don't go clubbing..err mean bashing yourself, that is for Rich and Colin to do. :D

Give it time, I'll come ridding to your rescue at some point. I am the Self-Proclaimed Unofficial Forum Peace Keeper. :D :D

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
*dons his cute fuzzy seal pup suit* I'm ready!

selenau837

Local time
Matty said:
*dons his cute fuzzy seal pup suit* I'm ready!

Now, that is adorable!! Plumb adorable. *ROTFLMAO*

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
Most of your deer are hunted for pleasure, the reasons given for controlling the population etc are just excuses I'm afraid

You should be. The North American Whitetail is a fringe animal, meaning that its habitat is the area where forest meets field. As man continues to encroach upon forest land, they create exactly the environment that the Whitetail thrives in. Add to that the amount of farm land in the equation and you get a tremendous food supply and a massive increase in environment without a corresponding increase in natural predators. Translation for those without ecological minds: The things reproduce like rats...they're everywhere. They ruin crops and destroy (literally) vehicles. The government institutes controlled harvests to whittle down the population into controlled numbers. Yes, there are some weekend warriors out there doing it for pleasure, but they're not very good at it so who cares (just don't wear brown and stand in front of them). Those who take more than the allotment are making up for those who miss, doing it for the food, and accomplishing exactly what the Game Commision expects. Trust me, there is no shortage of deer...and venison is better for you than beef...oh..silly me, you know all about the dangers of eating beef, don't you.:eek:

How many seal hunts or deer hunts (or any hunt other than another bottle) have you been on, oh grand and glorious sage of experience and knowledge?

R

Rich

selenau837 said:
but the hunters I know all hunt for the meat.
Nah, nah, there's neither any need nor excuse to hunt for meat in this modern day and age, it's just to satisfy a primeval blood lust.
Having virtually slaughtered the buffalo to extinction, they've now turned on the deer, or seals depending on the season
:rolleyes:

R

Rich

Bodisathva said:
oh..silly me, you know all about the dangers of eating beef, don't you.:eek:
Yes of course we do, we don't have government agencies trying to cover it up:rolleyes:

selenau837

Local time
Rich said:
Nah, nah, there's neither any need nor excuse to hunt for meat in this modern day and age, it's just to satisfy a primeval blood lust.
Having virtually slaughtered the buffalo to extinction, they've now turned on the deer, or seals depending on the season

Umm, how else are they going to catch them if they don't hunt for them Richy boy?

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:

..why do you think hunting seasons have been created and enforced legally? :rolleyes: You can be such a dumpkin...

R

Rich

why do you think hunting seasons have been created and enforced legally?

Well you dummy, it's obvious, to continue to allow man to pursue his blood thirsty sport :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom