Allow Edits Not Working (1 Viewer)

Gigitty

Local time
Yesterday, 22:48
Hi guys.

Not sure why but one of my Forms is allowing Edits after I have set the 'Allow Edits' property to 'No' both in the Form design and in the 'On Load' event. Anyone have any ideas why this might be occurring? I'm not having this issue with any of my other databases. Thankyou in advance.

Attachments

• Allow Edits.pdf
    169.5 KB · Views: 235

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Yesterday, 21:48
No idea. If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.

Gigitty

Local time
No idea. If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.
Hey June7.

Unable to compact and repair at the moment. Have just submitted a post regarding that. Something strange definitely going on here.. :-(

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:48
If it is a new record, it would be controlled by a different ALLOW option. Other than that, got no clue offhand. However, if you can set a breakpoint in code related to the edit operation - perhaps create a .LostFocus or .Change event for trapping purposes - then you can use the Immediate window to do a Debug.Print Me.AllowEdits to see what it thinks it is at runtime.

Gigitty

Local time
Just to confirm, yes database was corrupted and a restore has solved all the problems. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom