Alpha Paging (1 Viewer)

T

TruRob

I have searched for information regarding alpha paging and access 2k but have not found any information on this topic. Could someone please tell me if it is possible to have a message sent to a text pager from an access database. Also, is this something that would be to complicated for someone just learning access to accomplish?

Thanks in advance for your help.

JMS

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:42
You might want to look into the pager service's details as opposed to Access. For example, many cellphone providers allow you to send e-mail to 1234567890@msg.servicepovider.com and it sends a text message to that phone.

Perhaps there is a similar service for that pager provider. You could look into it, and if it works, you can have outlook send e-mail to that number.

TruRob said:
I have searched for information regarding alpha paging and access 2k but have not found any information on this topic. Could someone please tell me if it is possible to have a message sent to a text pager from an access database. Also, is this something that would be to complicated for someone just learning access to accomplish?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom