And Now Iran, Act Two. (1 Viewer)

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:12
Do you think that the Israelis will allow that to happen?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yesterday, 19:12
A fundamental question is when would intervention be "ripe"? The Washington Post has this story: Iran’s nuclear program suffering new setbacks, diplomats and experts say. As long as Iran is not substantially progressing, we can wait. Of course, there would be a problem is we wait too long.

I noted that the article made an unnecessary reference to an alleged plot to assassinate Saudi Arabia’s ambassador. Given the lack of credibility coming out of the Obama administration I have to wonder what else is going on. Did Obama watch the movie "Wag the Dog" and is now is manufacturing a scenario that can be manipulated to support his re-election?

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Yesterday, 19:12
A fundamental question is when would intervention be "ripe"? The Washington Post has this story: Iran’s nuclear program suffering new setbacks, diplomats and experts say. As long as Iran is not substantially progressing, we can wait. Of course, there would be a problem is we wait too long.

I noted that the article made an unnecessary reference to an alleged plot to assassinate Saudi Arabia’s ambassador. Given the lack of credibility coming out of the Obama administration I have to wonder what else is going on. Did Obama watch the movie "Wag the Dog" and is now is manufacturing a scenario that can be manipulated to support his re-election?

Yes please don't miss any oppertunity to tow the hard right line. Conservatives are so predictable.

Slides

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:12
Not if Stuxnet has anything to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom