And the UK has a world champion again... (1 Viewer)

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
Today, 13:06
Congrats to Tyson Fury

Harrybrigham

Local time
Today, 21:06
Fury win. Anything can happen in boxing. Just look at Fury vs Wilder 1, where they claimed it was a draw.
My dad was a boxer, and he said, "In America you have to knock them out to get a draw." That was when we used to send British boxers to America.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 16:06
Now we will see if he comes out of "retirement" to fight Usyk...

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 15:06
a lot of my friends over here in the USA says Tyson Fury is all that. I've never seen a fight of his. I still love Mike Tyson.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Tyson Fury is huge, strong, skilled, awkward, has heart, and now has lots of power with his new Cronks style of boxing brought on by his new trainer. A hard combination to beat.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 16:06
Another win, as expected. He called out Oleksandr Usyk at ringside. I have to respect his composure (Usyk), I don't think Fury's head games are going to work on him.

Looking forward to this match if/when it happens

ChrisH81

Local time
I used to love the boxing back in the days of Tyson and Lewis.

Harrybrigham

Local time
Agreed, and that is why it is so unpredictable. However, he managed to survive 3 bouts with Wilder, the hardest puncher on the planet. But Fury's new style is more aggressive, moving forwards behind a power jab. I figure he is more likely to get hit that way, but less likely to get an unfair decision, because the knockout puts things into his own hands, literally.
My dad used to box. He used to fight at the Blackfriar's ring. He always used to say that our boxers in the USA needed to knock them out to get a draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom