Another mass shooting (1 Viewer)

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Today, 05:48
I would actually prefer that you ignore me since you don't understand anything I say and trying to explain myself in small words and short sentences gets exhausting, not to mention being boring for everyone.

You have a strange definition of propaganda for someone who claims to be a student of the subject. I guess in your world, the administration telling social media which posters to censor and what stories to push or suppress doesn't fall into your definition of propaganda. That is just the way the government works in totalitarian regimes. Got to keep the masses in the dark. Don't ever let on that the Hunter Biden laptop story is real. Too damaging to the Biden crime family, but that isn't propaganda.
All I'm saying, is that it takes more intelligence to write less than it does more.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Do you really expect anyone to read your extensive diatribes?
And you make up new meanings for old words. Diatribe???? Really???

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
A situation you have contributed MUCH to...
I have allowed myself to get off track, it's true. But I would prefer discussing issues, one at a time. Painting with wide brushes lends itself to garnering complete and blind agreement.
When it comes to Trump worship the discussion always turn out the same. A cornucopia of anecdotal evidence being presented as empirical. All negative statements about Trump being countered with "the evil child eating dems"
The easy way through that is not read anything but her first sentence.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
What would you call your relentless attack on anything not pro Trump?
Is English your native language? I always feel that we have a language barrier. Clearly you ignore any criticism I make of Trump. Maybe I need to use Google Translate but I'm not sure there is a setting for NewsSpeak.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:48
Some Hezbollah flags on campus

1714174367929.png

GMCrZaeasAUN8Ap.jpg

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
It's a real shame that Iran has been allowed to continued pushing the envelope. They are absolutely a clear and present danger to the security of the entire western world. They out played Israel in this last round. It's hard to imagine that they could play into the hearts and minds of Americans.
At a time when we (humans) are making great strides in every field, despots are still in power. Maybe it's time for the West to reexamine our position on not killing foreign leaders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom