Any Americans want to sign this? (4 Viewers)

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:07
I used the term as a lack of having the words to express my opinion to follow or not to follow. Yes, I stand behind my previous and the example I used was Clinton. I was originally from Arkansas and knew his (well, their) politics and did not agree with him (them); but yet since the majority of the country was behind him, as a service member, I performed by duty. The judgment portion in my opinion is a scenario that is outright cheating to attain the position and then asked my to perform my duty in service of my country. In that instance, I am not performing for my country, but for that person since I have do not have a clear indication of the majority. I knew people that got out (after contract expiry) after the '04 election because their service wasn't clear in their hearts. I knew others that resumed service after the ruling. I am not claiming this is par for the course, I am just saying in my small circle of friendship that I knew some.

My immigration opinion is based on my thoughts of the diversity of people that come here and the numbers at which they came. I haven't seen a verified document that normalizes these into some per capita population and factor in geographic region. There was always publicity of busts on the west coast where like many orientals were stow aways in cramped quarters on boats. What I do see is that our immigration numbers are alot higher than the numbers that are migrating.

hehehe ... Unless its historical or scientific in nature, I rarely watch. I appreciate British comedy more.

I am a registered Independant. My horse didn't make the run but I have issues over the negative campaign in our country. McCain came out and said something about the infrastructure of our economy is sound to which the Dem's naysaid and then became more negative. I am not an economist (and plenty have weighed in both ways) but I would think that if our economy wasn't fundamentally sound; it would have already been crushed prior to any bail out - as if those have made a difference.

Even though Obama hasn't came out with a formal statement on the AIG bit, I think the Dem's have made the situation worse by instigating more fear into the American mind. I just abhor fear-based politics which stems from a constant stream of negativity and preying on victimization. The term "playing politics" should have never been invented and those that did should have been waylaid in a back alley. It's not a race by definition anymore because both sides, well all sides, do this - it just depends to what degree. There isn't a race anymore because sometimes the best man doesn't win - whoever that is because we never get straight information.

-dK

If you are bothered by the negative campaigning, complain to McCain. Obama's ads are truthful. McCain's ads are full of lies that have been debunked over and over again. He is running the most dishonorable campain in American history.

And on top of that, McCain has the balls to come out on national tv and say that if only Obama had agreed to do the debates on McCain's terms, then the "tenor" of the campaign would be different. That is total bs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom