Solved Append query is not working (1 Viewer)

Ahmed73

Local time
Today, 12:42
Error prompt while running append query

1628962876245.png

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 08:42
Hi @arnelgp
can you resolve this, as you previously help me out.
He might well have done, but previous assistance is no guarantee of future assistance. :)

Take a copy of the destination table first.
Then run your append query and see what it complains about.
Then when you work out the errors (validation rules), then run again. When that works, put the backup back and try again.

Ahmed73

Local time
He might well have done, but previous assistance is no guarantee of future assistance. :)

Take a copy of the destination table first.
Then run your append query and see what it complains about.
Then when you work out the errors (validation rules), then run again. When that works, put the backup back and try again.
Hi Gentleman,
You might be correct, but @arnelgp is a good and professional person, I respect him.

Well, amazingly, you resolved the problem. Thankyou so much. ;):)

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 08:42
Hi Gentleman,
You might be correct, but @arnelgp is a good and professional person, I respect him.

Well, amazingly, you resolved the problem. Thankyou so much. ;):)
He might well be, but he needs to sleep sometime, :) and you seem happy to accept assistance from a non professional and possibly a non good person, and seem surprised that I could lead you in the direction of solving your problem yourself, rather than just doing it for you?

However I will add you to my ignore list, so I do not get between you and arnelgp in the future.

Ahmed73

Local time
He might well be, but he needs to sleep sometime, :) and you seem happy to accept assistance from a non professional and possibly a non good person, and seem surprised that I could lead you in the direction of solving your problem yourself, rather than just doing it for you?

However I will add you to my ignore list, so I do not get between you and arnelgp in the future.
Oh, you misunderstood my message. I am thankful for your quick and early resolution of my problem.

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom