Attendence hours/employee (1 Viewer)

catalin.petrut

Never knowing cleric
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:51
I have:
- tbl_company (containing company info)
- tbl_employee (containing employees info)
- tbl_cim (containing working contracts info, related with both tbl_company and tbl_empployee)
In the tbl_cim i have starting date of the contract, working time per day (in hors, according to the contract), ending date of the contract, etc.

I need:
- once a month i have to generate a "excel-like" sheet containing employees (rows) on a selected company, days of the month (1-31) i choose (columns) and hors worked on each day (according to the working_time from tbl_cim). The working hours i have to be able to modify.
- the days before start date of the contract have to be empty; the days after end date, also.
- the saturdays and sundays have to be marked ina different color (cell background).

I ask:
- what tables i have to create aditionally?
- how can i create a form for this infos?
- is there a way to do this with less vba as possible?

Tks.

PS:
In my country, Romania, this type of "spreadsheet" is called a "pontaj" and companies have to do it every month. I would like to step from Excel to Access with it.

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 23:51
- You shouldnt need to create any tables, just perhaps a query(or two)
- Presumably you already have a form to enter the hours worked?
- Well some stuff, like marking the saturdays/sundays you will need some VBA for... Though perhaps it can be done in a report which is then exported. Not sure if the formatting would keep though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom