Be Open! (1 Viewer)

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 17:00
Have you ever been attracted by a transexual woman? May be without knowing that she is a man or may be after knowing that too :D

I am still on a shock from yesterday's date. But I accept she was really beautiful before undressing her frock. After that... Disgusting :banghead:

Groundrush

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:30
Shouldn't these types of things be made clear if its not obvious before going on a date?

I think its totally wrong to be mislead if not.

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 17:00
Shouldn't these types of things be made clear if its not obvious before going on a date?

I think its totally wrong to be mislead if not.

That's a BlindDate :cool:

Groundrush

Registered User.
Local time
Would that be a blind date where you would have to feel your way around?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
A friend of mine came back from Thailand with a beautiful woman. She was perfect in every way. I was jealous, as were all of his other friends.

He called me up for a drink he was very depressed.

I said what's wrong?

He said my wife she's a man!

I said no, no way. I could tell she definitely is a woman.

No she's a man he said I said how can you tell did you find a scar? No no scars he said she's perfect.

Her voice then did her voice break?

No no he said her voice is like music silk perfect sexy.

Well then how can you say she's a man?

She parked the car first time, he said!!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:30
In New Orleans, we have a section of town where the gays congregate, on the north-west end of the French Quarter. It is not uncommon to see some lovely "ladies" parading around in that area some weekends. When I used to play music (to pay my way through college) we would get some visitors from that end of "the quarter" to our end - which was the south-east end nearer to Canal Street and the hotels. We were the tourist end, they were the "natives" end.

One of the things you had to learn was to never say yes to a date while drunk. Almost always led to something you didn't want to see. But if you knew it was a possibility, you couldn't blame anyone but yourself for making incorrect assumptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom