Biden's Duplicity (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 04:21
A minor story that exhibits Biden's duplicity. This morning Fox News was playing endless video clips of White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre complaining that poor Biden can't get anything done concerning immigration because the evil Republicans are obstructing him. Amazingly, when it came to the issue of student loans, startlingly poor incapacitated Biden became a superman and was able to overcome all obstructions and to publicly brag how he gets things done no matter the obstacles!o_O

I was somewhat flabbergasted that Fox News has not reported on this obvious comparison.

"I went to the Supreme Court to eliminate student debt out there,” Biden said to applause at a Bidenomics-focused speech in Milwaukee. “Guess what? The Supreme Court ruled against me, but I still got 136 million people’s debt relieved.”

"She said Biden has made immigration a priority since the first day of his presidency (though Congress has not passed comprehensive legislation during his presidency) and believes bipartisan agreement is needed to address "the root and the cause and how to deal with what's happening at the border.""

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:21
If EVER there was a politician so duplicitous as Joe... but wait, aren't most of them that way?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:21
The old lawyer's joke applies here. How do you know a politician is lying to you? His lips are moving -- except for Trump. He can't help but say what he is thinking. That's how he gets into so much trouble.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 01:21
As I said so many times, the Democrats solution for everything is to spend more money.

They claim obstructionism because they have some bill somewhere that supplies a million new border patrol agents, new judges, new blah blah blah blah. Same old same old.

Somehow, magically, Trump had the problem nipped pretty handily without that money just a few years ago.

Change policies, don't print more money to hire more patrol agents to help process them into their released interior

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom