Bulk Add Web App (1 Viewer)

GingGangGoo

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:13
I asked some form of this question a while back, but did not get a clear answer.

Is the following possible? After I add records (activities) to a main table , I want to open a form to a specific activity with a (combobox) list of possible participants. I'd like to be able to multiselect participants from the list, and after update have all those selected added to my activityparticipant table.

Currently my set up is to add the activity, and then add participants one at a time using the related items control. This is laborious to say the least, especially when I have, for example, two meetings a month, ongoing for a specific group of people.

I have not yet written a datamacro, so if this is the way to go, I could use some step by step guidance.

Also I CAN NOT use VBA, as this is the Web App.

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 00:13
Re:pick items

I have a form to select items/people by dbl-clicking. These items are added the 'work' table.
This table is joined to the main data so ONLY items in the work table are used.
Most all done with queries.
see photo:

pick2-lbls.jpg

GingGangGoo

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:13
Re: Pick items

I have a form to select items/people by dbl-clicking. These items are added the 'work' table.
This table is joined to the main data so ONLY items in the work table are used.
Most all done with queries.
see photo:

View attachment 59218

I'm not trying to be dense, but could you "step by step" it a bit more.

What kind of view is your "select form"? If I use the list view, I get a filter on the left, but I know of no way to put actions on this filter. Kind of confused.
Sorry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom