Button (1 Viewer)

N1234

Local time
Today, 05:08
Hello again!

I've made a button that is supposed to clear all the search filters and reset the output. I'm able to clear all the search filters but I'm unsure how to clear the output.

Last edited:

Dreamweaver

Local time
Today, 09:08
Try Me.cboField3=Null

Depending on how you are displayng your output and how you are storing the result if a list box you could just do something lke Me.Listbox =Null We would need more details as to how the data is displayed I.E. Temp Table, Query

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 02:08
It might depend on how you put the filter on. Did you actually use the Filter property of a form?

N1234

Local time
Today, 05:08
How do you execute the search?

Through my searchboxes and dropdowns (use VBA), they work in tandem to filter through my data. Unless I was confused by Isaac's comments, I thought he was referring to a form property for the filter, but I do not recall altering any form properties for the filter.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Through my searchboxes and dropdowns (use VBA), they work in tandem to filter through my data. Unless I was confused by Isaac's comments, I thought he was referring to a form property for the filter, but I do not recall altering any form properties for the filter.
Can you post that VBA code? I am guessing you may be using the Filter property there.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi theDBguy,

I just posted a sample of the DB. As you can see, I filter the data through my dropdowns/search boxes. The "clear" button is the button that I would like to use to clear both the search filters and the record/output. So far I'm able to clear the 4 search filters but not the output.

Thank you.
Hi. Thanks for posting a copy of your db. Check out the attached modified version.

Attachments

• Sample1 (2).zip
    319.4 KB · Views: 126

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom