Calculation within a Crosstab (1 Viewer)

pickslides

Red Sails In The Sunset
Local time
Today, 13:35
I have the following database, in my query I am trying to do a calculation as the value parameter within the corsstab.

Ultimately I an trying to get month as the Row Header (from date) and Category as the column header. The Value inside the table I am trying to calculate is A/(B-C-D)

Many thx, MQ.

Attachments

• Database1.accdb
    516 KB · Views: 48

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 05:35
I have the following database, in my query I am trying to do a calculation as the value parameter within the corsstab.
You can't do that.
Do the calculation in a Select query and then base the crosstab query on that query.
You also need to take care of that (-[C]-[D])>0!
Run the query "queScore_Crosstab" in the attached database.

Attachments

• Database1-1.accdb
    512 KB · Views: 33

pickslides

Red Sails In The Sunset
Local time
Today, 13:35
Thanks for the clarification people.

By the way what does A to D represent?

A/(B-C-D) represents a service level in a call centre. A to D are different call centre metrics.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 04:35
Ok, if you had explained what those were in the first place then we would have been able to advise better. Some people (like me) don't tend to open db's in the first instance, we would expect some description of the problem or task at hand first then if there's need to see to see the db we'll let you know.

By the way, with regards the "division by zero problem", you don't need to remove the zero denominators, just use an IIF() function to determine when to divide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom