Calculations not appearing (1 Viewer)

Robert C

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:00
I have an Access 2007 database which was working happily in Windows XP Pro SP2. I have just upgraded to Windows 7 and all of a sudden some calculations in my forms and subforms are not working. Below is a typical example:-

=Format(Int([TotalAccrued]/3600),"00") & ":" & Format(Int(([TotalAccrued]-(Int([TotalAccrued]/3600)*3600))/60),"00") & ":" & Format((([TotalAccrued] Mod 60)),"00")

Can anybody tell me what setting I need to adjust in order to get the results of these formulas back.

Thank you very much in advance.

Rob

JamesMcS

Keyboard-Chair Interface
Local time
What happens When you try and view the result of this form? And what is totalaccrued?

Robert C

Registered User.
Local time
Hi James

Thanks for the reply. It's a bit weird - the cell is simply blank unless I click in it at which point six zeros appear (00:00:00) because is is converting the total number of seconds accrued into hours, minutes and seconds. However, the calculation appears when I put the form into design view.

It's not just limited to time formatted controls either though. I have another which is adding up some money and this behaves in teh same way.

Very strange.

Cheers

Rob

JamesMcS

Keyboard-Chair Interface
Local time
Yeah, I've had that in Access 2007 as well - haven't found a solution to it but thinking about it a form.refresh might work...

Have you tried just formatting the number of seconds in the expression, as in
Code:
format([TotalAccrued],"hh:mm:ss")[code]

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
... and perhaps you could tell us exactly what you mean by it's not working? Is it coming up as blank or is it displaying #Error?

Ignore the above. Late post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom