Calendar as search criteria (1 Viewer)

JakeAccess2013

Local time
Today, 16:20
Hi All,

Can any of you help me because i can't seem to find the answer anywhere :banghead:

What i'm after is a calendar to appear when running the query for me to be able to select start dates and end dates, at the moment i'm currently using '[Start Date] and [End Date]' as the criteria and that's giving me just a text box to type dates in...

Any help would be appreciated, i imagined this would be quite easy :(

Little_Anj

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:20
Hi Jake.
I will give this a start, it is just an idea rather than a solution (I am a newbie).
There are a few good threads on here for creating a calendar...

I am going on the assumption you are running your query via a form... this could be very wrong.

If you used one of the ideas to make a calendar "form". Then copy the form and have calendar as startcalendar and one as endcalendar.
(here is one thread http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=227147)

On your current form you are running the query from, I guess you have text box startdate and text box enddate.

If you have a command button next to each box that will launch the respective start or end calendar form, and upon selecting a date, the chosen date populates the respective text field....

Really just guessing, as this would be my way around it.

Perhaps someone will have a more usable solution. Or you can try looking for an online video tutorial to help you out.

Sorry this was first attempt at helping....

JakeAccess2013

Local time
Today, 16:20
Hi Anj,

Actually that really helped, I've managed to do what i need now thank you.

Now... to repay the favor to this forum time to solve someone elses question!

Thanks again.

Jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom