Calendar Control (1 Viewer)

AstroDonut

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:31
Does anybody know which section I should look in to use a calendar control to filter records in a query?

Forms or queries???

Poppa Smurf

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:31
I use a calendar in a form for the user select the start and finish dates. Then use these dates to filter records for a report.

Alternatively, you could use a query, in the criteria of the date column use something like this Between [Enter the Start date] and [Enter the End date]. When the query is run a dialog box is displayed for the user to enter the Start and End Date. The query will then filter the records based on the dates entered.

AstroDonut

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:31
Cheers Poppa Smurf :D

I've actually spent a long time today trying a different method, I run a query to list the year from the date field, on a form a combo box provides thaat data for the criteria in a query then have a combo box of months to provide a month value (January = 1, etc...) then pass that to the same query as before to filter.

I've also added some buttons for 1st Quarter, 2nd Quarter etc... and also a full years worth of data.

The only extra data is the month table, I saw this a small trade off for going through loads of attempts with date picker etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom