Calendar won display beween 2nd & 12th accdb (1 Viewer)

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Today, 12:53
Code:
but all the dates from the recordset are being returned in uk format.
Please listen that is absolutely not how it works. Does not even make sense. Dates are not returned in any format. They can be displayed with a format. A date is returned as a value, there is not format to it. It is a stored as a value that the integer part is days since Dec 31 1899 and the decimal part is the fraction of a day since midnight. Now is like 43467.75. The reason this is not working is because you are not properly formatting the literal date in the way jet SQL expects, that is it.

Dreamweaver

Local time
Today, 17:53
Code:
but all the dates from the recordset are being returned in uk format.
Please listen that is absolutely not how it works. Does not even make sense. Dates are not returned in any format. They can be displayed with a format. A date is returned as a value, there is not format to it. It is a stored as a value that the integer part is days since Dec 31 1899 and the decimal part is the fraction of a day since midnight. Now is like 43467.75. The reason this is not working is because you are not properly formatting the literal date in the way jet SQL expects, that is it.

Sorry It was late I did Completly understand Majp been :banghead: with this lol

All sorted
Had to do the following:
Dim myDate As String 'Updated to String 04/01/2019
And
rs.FindFirst "SlotDate = " & myDate 'Updated from #" & myDate & "#" 04/01/2019

All seems to be working correctly now thanks for all your help it was driving me nuts I do intend making a sample db out of it even though I didn't create the arriginal calendar I have made so many edits It would prove useful to people just so they don't make the same mistakes as me.

thanks again off to work now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom