Can Anyone do me this acess project with in 48 hours (1 Viewer)

romeo2010

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:31
Last edited:

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
We have a saying here on the Access World Forums. You may have heard it before -

"A lack of prior planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

Plus, the majority of the users on this forum definitely frown on doing someone's homework. You may find someone who will do it, but they are not the people who have been here very long.

romeo2010

Registered User.
Local time
We have a saying here on the Access World Forums. You may have heard it before -

"A lack of prior planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

Plus, the majority of the users on this forum definitely frown on doing someone's homework. You may find someone who will do it, but they are not the people who have been here very long.

its not that.. teacher expect to know it by ourself without no material whatsoever... thats just not right u know..( so if i am really bigener to acess is not easy at all)

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Today, 18:31
its not that.. teacher expect to know it by ourself without no material whatsoever... thats just not right u know..( so if i am really bigener to acess is not easy at all)

Sounds a bit of a strange way to teach. Are you sure you weren't asleep when the lesson was being taught?

It's still your homework. What's the point of your getting a pass if you haven't done the work yourself? What would you have learned apart from how to con someone else into doing it?

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Are you sure you weren't asleep when the lesson was being taught?
OR didn't pay attention to the class PRE-REQUISITES?

I took a look and the document basically tells you how to do it, if you would dig in. Also, what are the odds that this assignment has been procrastinated upon so that the time to do it has lapsed and now panic has set in?

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Bob it's one of the downsides of the internet that "students" can now access and download essays and course work without having to bother about learning how to do anything. There are going to be an awful number of clueless people about looking for jobs they can't do.

Just look at the slapdash grammar and spelling in his request, he doesn't even have the nous to frame it coherently.

Gawd help us.

romeo2010

Registered User.
Local time
OR didn't pay attention to the class PRE-REQUISITES?

I took a look and the document basically tells you how to do it, if you would dig in. Also, what are the odds that this assignment has been procrastinated upon so that the time to do it has lapsed and now panic has set in?

bob with all the respect ... what you trying to say? seriously if u can't help why u critisizing..... the fact you are familiar with acess so thats why you talking with that point of view... anything we know its easy... anyways man its will be nice that u can help other then bitching at student...

it tells me what to input the point was i don't even know how to use the acess ... i can't even picture it how is the final work look like........

so maybe if u can someone help me on my last minute it would be worth it that i am writing...

romeo2010

Registered User.
Local time
Sounds a bit of a strange way to teach. Are you sure you weren't asleep when the lesson was being taught?

It's still your homework. What's the point of your getting a pass if you haven't done the work yourself? What would you have learned apart from how to con someone else into doing it?

Listen my dear ... there is no point for you to remind me what a student should do.... cus we all know it....

second of all its a online course there is no teaching going on... i know what i am saying....

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Today, 13:31
bob with all the respect ... what you trying to say? seriously if u can't help why u critisizing..... the fact you are familiar with acess so thats why you talking with that point of view... anything we know its easy... anyways man its will be nice that u can help other then bitching at student...

it tells me what to input the point was i don't even know how to use the acess ... i can't even picture it how is the final work look like........

so maybe if u can someone help me on my last minute it would be worth it that i am writing...

its not that we CANT help you, we aren't going to do it FOR you. if you have specific questions, we would be glad to guide you in the right direction.

saying "heres 10 bucks, do this for me" isn't going to get you anywhere. sorry

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Listen my dear ... there is no point for you to remind me what a student should do.... cus we all know it....

second of all its a online course there is no teaching going on... i know what i am saying....

I don't think your attitude to the feedback is going to encourage anyone else to help you. I was unable to find your files using the links you posted. But you have rather blown it now. I would advise you to find a nice Access Tutorial on the web and get working. The clock is ticking:eek:

MStCyr

Local time
Today, 13:31
its creation of simple reservation. both files explain what should be included...bluprint is also included

http://rapidshare.com/files/76226655/Comm499i_MiniCases_Access_notes.pdf.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/76226689/Comm499i_MiniCases_Access_slides.pdf.html

15 to 20 mins if u know ur things

Please i will highly apprecite it..i don't wanna fail...helppppppp

10$ rewards as apreciation of your time.

Hello

NO ... this is not homework central ... you're on your own

CraigDolphin

GrumpyOldMan in Training
Local time
there is no point for you to remind me what a student should do.... cus we all know it....

Apparently not. Because if you DID what a student should do you wouldn't be needing to ask someone else to do your homework for you. So either you don't know what a student should do, or you do know but chose not to do it anyway. Which is it?

Besides...$10? That's not even going to cover the coffee break of a good db professional. People on this forum help because they like to help people who are genuinely struggling with the software. Offering a pittance like that is just insulting to them.

i know what i am saying....

So do we. And we are saying sorry but no, we won't do your homework for you.

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
romeo2010 Good luck with your chosen career, you're going to need it. I'd recommend you steer clear of IT or the diplomatic services.

DevastatioN

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:31
100 dollars and I might consider... but I doubt it, doing someone elses work is just plain wrong.

Learn the program yourself, or drop out of the class. I agree that this is not the career you should looking into, IT is all about learning yourself, and learning continually after graduation.

If you can't learn while you're *IN* school, save yourself a lot of wasted money and transfer now.

twoplustwo

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Romeo.

I, for one, think you should be taken out of the gene pool.

DevastatioN

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:31
We could have made the database for him. Make the database uneditable, and put the name of this website and our names on it. So he can't edit it... he can't pass it in... but at least he could visualize it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom