Cannot Save as (1 Viewer)

MatthewB

Local time
Today, 03:29
I am trying to save a db as another name. I get the error message;
!
Could not find field 'kf_82_Services_ID'

I do believe Access might be say, "you have a reference to this field that no longer exists" .
Could this be right?
How would I find this reference?

Thanks

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
How exactly are you saving the db? If you don't try to use a different name, does the error go away?

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:29
Another way would be to create a blank database, name it, then import all your tables, forms,etc, into it.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:29
Can you tell from the name which table might most likely hold that field? If so, you can get onto the Tools ribbon for dependencies to see what uses or references that table and what that table uses or references. That would take care of queries and relationships. Then you can do a "whole project" string search for that name to see if any VBA code names it, even in a string.

MatthewB

Local time
Can you tell from the name which table might most likely hold that field? If so, you can get onto the Tools ribbon for dependencies to see what uses or references that table and what that table uses or references. That would take care of queries and relationships. Then you can do a "whole project" string search for that name to see if any VBA code names it, even in a string.
I will check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom