Can't filter my cross query with a form variable or temp variable. (1 Viewer)

Lkwdmntr

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:33
Your combo is a listbox. When you use the arrow to scroll down to 2, you have to actually click on the 2 to select it. Then the report will filter as desired. I'd just use a combo box.

Lkwdmntr

Registered User.
Local time
I first had it as a list box and changed it to a combo and when it didn't work, I turned it back to a list box. Forgot to change the lable.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Have you tried clicking on the 2 before running the report? I'm getting a report on 2 when I do that.

Lkwdmntr

Registered User.
Local time
The query "qrptReversalDietByWeek_Personal_Rationed_Crosstab" had a 2 in the criteria, The criteria needs to be added on all the subreports for whatever is selected in the list box. I have tried everything.

The heading might say 2 on the report but the data does not reflect it. There should only be the three subreports and they should only show one time each for whichever loop is selected.

Lkwdmntr

Registered User.
Local time
I don't know what happen, but I went into the crosstab queries and added [Forms]![frmSelectLoopReport]![cboLoop] into the criteria. It created another column in the query that just had the WHERE for the loop and now it seems to be working. Sorry, I'm not sure what I did before but it's working now. Thanks!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Glad you got it sorted. The listbox was definitely an issue, I watched it after setting a breakpoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom