Captured Brits in Iran (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

Are you saying that the lack of care towards troops is consistent between both UK and US governments? :confused:

Maybe, but we're not the wealthiest country in the world

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:21
Maybe, but we're not the wealthiest country in the world

The British coroner didn't seem to think that was much of an excuse. Oh well, each to his own.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Dan, perhaps you'd care to tell us how you think a 15 person Yankee boarding party in a rubber dinghy armed with pistols and rifles would fare against an Iranian gunship.

The impression given by the USA members here is that the British should have put up more of a fight

Obviously you'll adopt the American norm and ignore the question, but I just thought I'd ask.

Col

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Dan, perhaps you'd care to tell us how you think a 15 person Yankee boarding party in a rubber dinghy armed with pistols and rifles would fare against an Iranian gunship.

Much the same as a British 'dinghy' I suspect.

The impression given by the USA members here is that the British should have put up more of a fight

Isn't Len British too? :confused:

Obviously you'll adopt the American norm and ignore the question, but I just thought I'd ask.

Col

Hope springs eternal :D

R

Rich

If Mr Blair had the balls of Mr Walker, you wouldn't be in such a mess. Maybe next time you'll listen to the French :D

And if Bush was educated, the mess wouldn't have started in the first place.
But then Americans have a habit of creating a bloody mess eh:p

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
And if Bush was educated, the mess wouldn't have started in the first place.
But then Americans have a habit of creating a bloody mess eh:p

Seems like you're making a big enough mess yourselves in Spain at the moment.

Jakboi

Death by Access
Local time
Today, 09:21
Lets not forget something here...this is almost an act of war by Iranians who in this scenario are the agressors.

It was confirmed by a Turkish boat and I beleive GPS that they were 1-2 miles away from Iranian waters...

Even after they take your troops, parade your female officer in a head scarf, and put her on national Iranian Tv...and dont seem to show any cooperation with your Govt...I feel any Brit outrage here...

Amazed.:confused:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Lets not forget something here...this is almost an act of war by Iranians who in this scenario are the agressors.

It was confirmed by a Turkish boat and I beleive GPS that they were 1-2 miles away from Iranian waters...

Even after they take your troops, parade your female officer in a head scarf, and put her on national Iranian Tv...and dont seem to show any cooperation with your Govt...I feel any Brit outrage here...

Perhaps they don't care about their troops :confused:

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
I have a feeling this thread is going to go downhill fast....

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time

Just because we don't go in with all guns blazing like the Americans would doesn't mean that diplomatic measures are not in full swing. Its not the OK corrall

If we all adopted the American attitude then there'd be no hope for any of us.

This whole sorry mess was caused by a christian yank freak who is from Connecticut but says he's Texan so he has no idea about geography anyway. If (what was it) 50% of yankee teenagers don't know where New York is what hope is there?

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
who said the blaime was on you?

should it be? did u do something wrong?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
who said the blaime was on you?

should it be? did u do something wrong?

unclear as to why you highlight that word, I didn't spell it wrong.

Rich and me are always portrayed as the 'bad' people around here, bit yanks never learn we're trying to educate the colonies here:rolleyes:

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
you ever even been to the states?

yuk, no thanks. Especially now the yanks have spoilt the grand canyon with that horrible platform thingy

But most yanks here admit to owning a gun. Some keep it at home, some in the car etc etc. Other go out shooting innocent animals for fun just to satisfy their killing urge, it stops them shooting people I suppose

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom