CBO on a Subform to find a record(s) in one table and copy it(those) to another table (1 Viewer)

vazdajic

Local time
Yesterday, 20:34
Dear all.. My name is Vedran. I am let's say, advanced beginner MS Access user LOL!!

Can you help me with the problem I have. Please see the picture below..

03.jpg

I shall write some further explanations on top of the picture above, of what I need.
I have a catalog table (tbl_Alle_Kataloge) containing all possible options/cases which can occur on my project (tbl_Arbeitspaket).. Therefore, for each project there I can have more than one case to occur.. I have created a form with a subform (subform_Kalkulationen) on which I need a CBO to use, to go for me to (tbl_Alle_Kataloge) and there choose one record and show it in the subform, populate other fields of the subform and automatically save that subform record to (tbl_Kalkulationen) (or more records if I select more than one case to occur).

I am sorry if I haven't expressed myself properly.. Basically, what i need is like when you go to shopping.. Each project is one shopping event. And each of those can have one or more items purchased. I need to have an overview of all of my purchases in detail (what I have purchased, price, description...)

PS: I have attached a draft of the database.

Thanks everyone for eventual help.

Vedran.

Attachments

• WWV_Calculations_03.07.2021.accdb
    768 KB · Views: 321

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 11:34
see the code on AfterUpdate event of the combo.

Attachments

• WWV_Calculations_03.07.2021.accdb
    684 KB · Views: 515

vazdajic

Local time
Yesterday, 20:34
Dear Arnelgp, this is great but I need the other way around; after I make a choice in left combo, so be able to see descriptions only from group on the left.. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom