Change Colour Dependant On Field Value (1 Viewer)

carlnewboult

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:03
Hello,

First please accept my apologies if this has been done before. In the attached database I am going to have a form which is continous what I am looking to do is change the colour of the box which is in the background to the associated colour from the quote table for example

if they choose water then it will look at the TBLQuoteType and change the box colour to the colour which has been assigned to that value.

Hope this explains it ok I will continue to try and figure it out but I thought I could also use your expert knowledge.

View attachment 14030

Thanks again

Last edited:

ansentry

Access amateur
Local time
Tomorrow, 06:03
I have used conditional formatting, then thought the original is in 97 format, will the formatting work?

I converted it to 2000 did the formatting and then converted it back so have a look and see if it works for you.

With conditional formatting you can only have 3 different conditions.

Last edited:

carlnewboult

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:03
ansentry said:
I have used conditional formatting, then thought the original is in 97 format, will the formatting work?

I converted it to 2000 did the formatting and then converted it back so have a look and see if it works for you.

With conditional formatting you can only have 3 different conditions.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look but it does not work sorry

ansentry

Access amateur
Local time
Sorry about that I though that I was correct in saying 97 did not have conditional formatting.

I have seen threads that mention there are ways of doing it in 97, if I find anything I will send you a PM

adaniele

Registered User.
Local time
i hope this hlp you. i found it in a thread in this forum...

Attachments

• CondFormatContForm97.zip
    32.3 KB · Views: 117

Cosmos75

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:03
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom