Charts (1 Viewer)

majid.pervaiz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:08
Dear Expert Friends,

I am done with my application, and my management would like to have charts also which I am yet unable to do since I have so much filtering such as year-wise, request type, SLA met or Not Met.

I have a query which extract the information by taking year as an input from the user such as 2016 (screenshot attached). And based on this query I have prepared a report (screenshot attached), now I need to prepare the chart for same.

Following way the chart should appear:

1. User should enter a year to view the chart
2. The bar chart should for each task type should show 2 bars (SLA Met and another for SLA Not Met)

please help me with this.

Attachments

• SLA Query By Year.jpg
    SLA Query By Year.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 47
  • New Picture (5).jpg
    New Picture (5).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 49

Ranman256

Local time
Yesterday, 23:08
Use a wizard to build a chart.
Once made, open your query and then copy the sample data. Copy ONLY those columns needed, then in chart design ,paste the data over the 'sample' data the wizard provides.

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Yesterday, 22:08
1. Build a query to generate the data needed. The data from the query should look like this:

ChartQuery
TaskType, TaskStatus, TaskTotal
Circular, Met, 215
Circular, Not Met, 3
Form, Met, 132
Form, Not Met, 9

2. Use the chart wizard. Select your query as the datasource. Move all 3 fields to the chart to use. Select the multiple bar chart. Then on the chart Series=TaskStatus, Axis=TaskType, Data=SumofTaskTotal. Finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom